Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pre-Booked Web Cam session Help!
I wouldn't do it. As far as I'm concerned he finished the session with no explanation or without checking it was ok at the time or later. I mean he must have seen your messages and yet didn't bother to reply! Now thats just plain rude! I'd tell him to get lost and as far as bad feedback goes, you can dispute and put a comment in, the neg then becomes a neutral, oh and then you can leave him bad fb too! Let's be honest who's fb is most likely to get read? Few guys read our fb but I know a lot of us ladies check a guys fb before accepting bookings Wink
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I wouldn't do it, he is probably just trying his luck to get another show from you for free.
I have a tab for Skype bookings on my profile and within it it says 'I will ensure I am there on time and will remain there for the duration of the booking, unfortunately I am unable to extend the show if you are running late. Please note I ONLY offer refunds or rebooking if I am unable to complete the show due to a fault my end. Thank you for your understanding' Then you just tell him he should have read the small print!
I wouldn't do it either. His problem
I agree with the girls - his problem, not yours.

He paid for your time which you put aside for him.
I wouldn't do it. That's really cheeky to ask to carry on for free when it was him who logged off.