Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
threats
I totally understand why you wouldn't want to contact the police, I have family in the police in my part of the country but I wouldn't hesitate if I was in London for example to contact the police if someone was threatening me or causing me hassle x
You only live once......But if you do it right, once is enough Heart xx
I wouldnt bother with AW, I had a fellow service provider threatening me via AW email, saying she was going to make a false booking and have a group of people there waiting for me to carry out things I will not mention here. She wished cancer on me, all sorts. Did she get removed from AW? Did she heck, she just got an email from them asking her to desist.
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
Some people are just vile x
You only live once......But if you do it right, once is enough Heart xx
Lotus that is horrible . What a discusting person.

I had one on AW (service provider ) she was after me. I told her were to go and blocked her .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

How awful Lotus, there are some nasty people out there who hate competition, shame on them! x
I just want to say how horrible this is. Some people are just sick.

I think more should be done to protect us from the idiots and those who try to get free time from us.