Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your top hours?
Different hours work for different ladies. So if we all actually told you what our personal best/busiest hours are you would probably find collectively we are busy 24/7 lol Also if you worked when say I was busy it's quite possible it could be dead for you. I can tell you that my least busy days are Tueday and Wednesday but the site always looks quite busy when I'm online. My suggestion would be to try different hours, maybe try splitting morning and afternoon? See how that goes for a few weeks/a month, if it's not working then change it and try again for a month. Trial and error is really the only way to find out what works for you. Don't forget that sometimes it could also be that some hours work well for you in the winter but are dead in the summer, so that would be another time to change again.
Not sure if that helps lol.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
If it were that easy , I would only work busy days /mornings /afternoon or nights.

In my case it changes all the time .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

To echo the ladies above, there are no set 'good' hours as every girl is different and appeals to a different crowd. And sometimes the guys that like certain girls aren't around because of a football match, or staying late at work, getting their wank in in the morning instead of the evening etc. Just hop on whenever is best for you x
Thanks ladies! I'll just keep on trying and find what works best for me.
I'm amazed i make any cash at all as this site doesn't advertise there are always more providers than paying cxxk !
however once you build up your regular clientele you should hopefully tick over
x
I'll second the getting regular clients, when it's quiet I'll pop onto my Skype contacts and give it some hey babe I'm feeling filthy want to book in haha and cause I've befriended them a little they usually just go and book through AW booking system. I find similar times to you I'm busy but I've never done day times, I find early hours of the morning work best.

I find my busiest nights are in certain outfits as well so if I'm free and I'm getting nothing I'll go change and maybe get a few coming through it really is swings and roundabouts x
My hours are irregular, though I normally try to do 3nts a week over the weekend. But there are loads of other variables, football, bank holidays, school holidays, payday weekends etc so I am not sure there is a definite pattern.
Football being on definitely effects the evening. :/

xx
For me it varies; early evening very often works ideally, though I do also like to be online late in the evening / early hours of the morning as I tend to be able to have great conversation around those times.