Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I WANT TO JOIN DAILYPAY
Hey Tiffany Welcome to the forum.......
I filled out my forms on the 11th but still havent heard anything ..

Is it normal to take this long?

I dont know if they were received or filled correctly either..

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Thank you
Hi there, I've just submitted the Request form, and sent an email on the Daily Pay Forum, haven't heard anything back as of yet. Hoping I've done it all right.

Thanks x
Hi, both added.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi there, I have been accepted in to the daily pay group, I think it was last Friday, and still no payment. I have messages on the daily pay forum too. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance x
Hi, first pay sent and account set to auto dailypay.

Sorry for delay.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi sorry to keep bothering you all, my payment still hasn't gone through, I checked my transfer and pending payments, but my credits are still showing as not going through.
Hi, all appears ok here. Check bank for payment on the 28th March at 8:17pm.

Credits only leave account once a week on a Tuesday normally. Credits on the AW account balance have no relation to pay.

To see how much you make daily its this page http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

Pay guide is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...p?f=4&t=29

Funds will already be in your bank account.

We can change it to a payout on request account so that everytime you are paid the credits will be taken away at the same time if that helps.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I'm on daily pay, and want to stick with daily pay, but I have a total of 165 credits, that still haven't gone in, when will they go in? As I do need it now, I'm a bit confused, thanks for all your help I just can't get my head around it. Xx
Hi, they are already in though, have you checked your bank?

On normal dailypay credits have no meaning. eg you get paid everyday but the credits are taken away only once per week. If we took them away everyday people would complain as they woul dhave no credits for directcam positioning, auctions, available today etc.

Use this page http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp and you can safely ignore the credits on the account, they have no connection to anything.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) admin 266 613,317 10-12-2018, 20:46
Last Post: Mirabelle-Lux