Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
showering
Always shower before leaving home.
As long as it takes to get soaped and rinsed. I have seen clients rub themselve raw, cover themselves in suds over and over. Unless you've not washed for week, or even a couple of days this isn't required and I think it actually removes some of the skin's natural defences and smells. Couple of minutes should be enough.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

A couple of minutes. Long enough to wash
I always have a long bath the previous evening, so the actual shower is just a "freshen-up", mostly just the bottom/genital region (and my armpits, unless I'm wearing deodorant: probably best not to wash that away).
I always give 5 mins at the start and 5 minutes at the end for a shower free of charge, I don't charge clients to shower as I don't think it's fair providing they don't take the piss and spend half the day in there. It makes sense to give your client free shower time as I want my clients to be clean for me as I am for them x
You only live once......But if you do it right, once is enough Heart xx