Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do you care what happens to your punting fee.
I know we have no way of being 100% sure what happens to the cash we hand over, and neither should we, as its no longer our property, but I do take some care that its going to be used in some way apart going straight to a pimp, or being used for drugs purposes.

The adult industry can be a sleezy business at times, but taking care can asure some things, would you pay for a great service if you knew it could see some of your money going through wrong hands.
mine goes straight on my cars tyson / snowball / ibrox i love racing, cost me around 1200 to get the rangers crest sprayed on my new evo
Im a Hibernian supporter, so I have some doubt about my money gouing to that, but at least it is something that I can relate with, are you an "aye ready" lady lolo, no doubt me booking you woud be the only way Hibs could fuck Rangers this seasion..... ha ha ha.
or a hibee would be fucked by rangers again lmao
So long as it was not in front of 60.000 blue noses I think I could accept that....lmao
on no im too shy for that lol
Maybe at Rangers next european home match, I have heard it will be pretty quiet then, though having said that I think it is totally unjust to have that ban upon them,
yeah thats what we get for having a undercover uefa official who is a celtic supporter sitting in the rangers end, some fans cant keep their traps shut
Sectarian singing happens everywhere, its not as bad as Leeds fans singing about Munich air disaster, or City fans crossing their arms over their chest to liverpool fans about Hillsborough, Platini has hit Rangers hard, despite them trying to clear up their own reputation.
defo its something we have to live with