HTML Image as link

Qries

Erotica
ummmm, schwing!

See Ann I Am looking elsewhere!

(Just don't like what I see!)
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(29-09-2011, 20:05)digger1967a Wrote: ummmm, schwing!

See Ann I Am looking elsewhere!

(Just don't like what I see!)

Digger I don't want to be a kill joy and it's very sweet that you like Ann so much, but how do you know that picture does not belong to a fellow member of the forum? Can you just be a little thoughtful, as you might be putting someone else down.

Cheers xx
Sorry Kate, I should have ended that with a very personal opinion of 'as much'. Wrist slap understood.
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(29-09-2011, 22:18)digger1967a Wrote: Sorry Kate, I should have ended that with a very personal opinion of 'as much'. Wrist slap understood.

lol I'd slap it again if you wrote that too. You just don't need to compare ladies to each other in public. Write it in a private message direct to the lady you admire, then it is special, without upsetting other people. We all work hard to look good and having someone else put you down in order to make someone else feel good, can have a real damning affect, to the point of cancelling work, because the lady feels deflated. It's not an easy job to do. We may all look confident, but we still have our bad days and demons and where I'm not asking you to big everyone up, just don't compare or make out that one lady is better than all the rest.

This advice is for all men on here by the way, not just you and actually to an extent it applies to the ladies too. Flirting does not have to be at the demise of someone elses feelings.

Feel free to smack me if you see me doing it too by the way.
can we also keep this section to your own work & not 3rd party
(29-09-2011, 23:21)lolo Wrote: can we also keep this section to your own work & not 3rd party

That'll put a stop to the thread lolo. Could it not be Erotica that is given reference to the originator and a short summary of why the person adding it likes it? It might be better than random pictures that are just to look at and if someone likes a particular style, they can then check out other works by the artist.
they start a new thread in the title they should insert who the author is, if they want to add more by that author they add it to that thread, if its a different author they start another thread for it to make it easy reference if others want to check their work out, also placing a small summary before the link of why it appeals to them
(29-09-2011, 23:39)lolo Wrote: they start a new thread in the title they should insert who the author is, if they want to add more by that author they add it to that thread, if its a different author they start another thread for it to make it easy reference if others want to check their work out, also placing a small summary before the link of why it appeals to them

I agree that would be a lot more worthwhile and interesting than anonymous works with no explanation. David must have been tired when he started this thread, as he has said who the artists are with reference to the music he likes. It should be the same with Erotica too.