Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
Sometimes people remember the bad, but are still intrigued.

I just wait and see how a person is, can they communicate and make a sensible booking. One-word type texts or emails would be enough for me to have advise them, and anyone else to 'phone or read my website before going any further.

Usually sorts out who I'm going to get along with and I find forums have a mixture of members, some who are absolutely great as clients, others who are not so great and whole load of others lurking around. That includes this forum as much as any other.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(19-02-2015, 11:16)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Usually sorts out who I'm going to get along with and I find forums have a mixture of members, some who are absolutely great as clients, others who are not so great and whole load of others lurking around. That includes this forum as much as any other.
As Strawberry said...

And people can be totally different in person, so you can not really judge a person just because they are a member of a forum.

Sarah x x x
(19-02-2015, 14:25)wife4rent Wrote:
(19-02-2015, 11:16)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Usually sorts out who I'm going to get along with and I find forums have a mixture of members, some who are absolutely great as clients, others who are not so great and whole load of others lurking around. That includes this forum as much as any other.
As Strawberry said...

And people can be totally different in person, so you can not really judge a person just because they are a member of a forum.

Sarah x x x
Just felt I wanted to add to this point, I've seen a few of the 'Prolific' posters on ukp and they were nothing like how they come across on the forum, I found them to be extremely respectful and had good bookings, however I think some of the guys that are desperate to be accepted on ukp look for trouble when they book girls so they can negatively review.
I think ukp can be helpful but in other ways an absolute disgrace! Outing girls for benefit fraud is one example, how is that even relevant to getting a good service!
(30-11-2014, 00:19)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I bet if you said the same on there sausages yOU would be banned too, or called a fluffy, or probably both. Stupid twats

Wasnt happy about a post about one of the girls i knew. PM administrator to complain and promptly banned. No big deal, but some nasty people on their forum.
(22-02-2015, 11:05)Justsomeone Wrote: I think ukp can be helpful but in other ways an absolute disgrace! Outing girls for benefit fraud is one example, how is that even relevant to getting a good service!

JRC once openly admitted to defrauding the tax man by not declaring all his taxi fares paid in cash, yet was always on about how every wg was a skank on benefit and living in a council house
(04-03-2015, 20:04)sausages10 Wrote: Wasnt happy about a post about one of the girls i knew. PM administrator to complain and promptly banned. No big deal, but some nasty people on their forum.

That is what happens when you are controlled by dictators, do as I say, not as I do....

Sarah x x x
I have read this thread with interest and totally agree that UKP is a vile and nasty site where senior members will not tolerate any views different to their own.
I must say though, I do think I have got the quickest ban from UKP in history.
I registered this morning and made one post. My post was in reply to another members negative review of a particular girl. My experience was different I got on very well with the girl in question and mentioned what a nice time I had. This obviously was not well received as I was banned within the hour. My post had been polite, with no actual criticism of anyone. They obviously only allow people to be nasty about girls. Let's hope the site disappears very soon.
Anyway. Take care all
(09-05-2015, 17:13)ROLover Wrote: I have read this thread with interest and totally agree that UKP is a vile and nasty site where senior members will not tolerate any views different to their own.
I registered this morning and made one post. My post was in reply to another members negative review of a particular girl. My experience was different I got on very well with the girl in question and mentioned what a nice time I had. This obviously was not well received as I was banned within the hour. My post had been polite, with no actual criticism of anyone. They obviously only allow people to be nasty about girls. Let's hope the site disappears very soon.
Anyway. Take care all

UKpunting is not seen as a serious review site by experienced punters as it was long ago overrun by fantasists many of whom are to young to be punters anyway, if you contribute to other punting sites you tend to keep the fact that you also post on UKpunting to yourself as it can harm your credibility, one of UKpunting's real punters found this out recently when it emerged that he and others had been fooled by a child pretending to be a punter, this person had managed to notch up hundreds of posts and seventeen reviews before he was tumbled, sadly this is very common on that site, the child in question still has at least two other active accounts and is still posting comments and writing reviews.
Thanks Nova. I think being banned from there is a total blessing
(09-05-2015, 18:57)Nova70 Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 17:13)ROLover Wrote: I have read this thread with interest and totally agree that UKP is a vile and nasty site where senior members will not tolerate any views different to their own.
Anyway. Take care all

UKpunting is not seen as a serious review site by experienced punters as it was long ago overrun by fantasists many of whom are to young to be punters anyway, if you contribute to other punting sites you tend to keep the fact that you also post on UKpunting to yourself as it can harm your credibility, one of UKpunting's real punters found this out recently when it emerged that he and others had been fooled by a child pretending to be a punter, this person had managed to notch up hundreds of posts and seventeen reviews before he was tumbled, sadly this is very common on that site, the child in question still has at least two other active accounts and is still posting comments and writing reviews.

Incredibly I've noticed this kids reviews are still on the site they haven't deleted them WTF, the really sad thing is he was outed as a fake on one of his earlier reviews when the wg who was being reviewed joined up to warn them about him, why would you leave his reviews and posts that's just misleading real punters.
I do read some reviews on the site but I'm ultra selective, I have to know the punter from another forum or be able to track his AW feedback, I came across a thread where some members are celebrating the outing of a few fakes including the kid I mentioned, we'll call the kid "U". Anyway their now convinced U is a pimp FFS, he's a kid wake up why would a pimp write a positive and a negative review about the same wg using two accounts, you can tell he's a kid and judging by his terrible English not from the UK either. Now to make matters worse two of those celebrating on this thread are fakes as well, I'll help you out here UKpunting "HL" and "P". These two have a similar MO tending to review obscure, older and larger wgs knowing that even a positive review wont cause a stampede and so their less likely to face awkward questions from anyone who really has seen the woman in question, their never far from the more lively or controversial threads either, that's always suspicious. I think P is another foreign kid because of his terrible English and the adolescent nature of many of his remarks, not another one of U's accounts but perhaps their classmates, like many from the Abdul collective he gives you too much information, you know the kind of thing "Maria worked in Enfield three years ago with Stacy and Joan but then she went home for a year but now she's back and working with that group who had a flat in Shoreditch in 2007", why would anybody know that stuff ?.

Ukpunting is locked in a vicious circle they desperately need real experienced punters to sniff out the fantasists but real punters wont join for fear of being sucked into all the bullshit and made to look stupid.