Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where's w4r
It's difficult to overlook the absence of the forums best known member, so where is she, well I've had a few thoughts.........

1. The "I" on her keyboard is broken so she feels unable to make her usual insightful contribution to the forum.

2. Husband of w4r has found out the real reason those men come to the house every day and that Sarah isn't really a personal trainer as she's always claimed.

3. The simultaneous disappearance of w4r and James999 is no coincidence, having found they have so much in common they've gone off together to start their own forum called "fuckoffyouidiot.com".

come back soon sweetie, I miss you.
(25-09-2015, 12:08)Nova70 Wrote: I miss you.

I can honestly say I do not feel the same.

Having spent a week in Portugal, I arrived back in Spain to continue enjoying the gorgeous hot weather. Having left the UK on a dire wet day, I am pleased to say that I will be here for nearly another two weeks.

My plan is to be in the UK for about 5 weeks before returning to Spain, I really do not understand why I spent the last 3 months in the UK and that WAS the fault of my OH. Like a typical man he decided he should get on with some work and then did not bother doing it.

Back to the terrace for some more sun and a swim.

Sarah x x x
(25-09-2015, 16:46)wife4rent Wrote:
(25-09-2015, 12:08)Nova70 Wrote: I miss you.

I can honestly say I do not feel the same.

Having spent a week in Portugal, I arrived back in Spain to continue enjoying the gorgeous hot weather. Having left the UK on a dire wet day, I am pleased to say that I will be here for nearly another two weeks.

My plan is to be in the UK for about 5 weeks before returning to Spain, I really do not understand why I spent the last 3 months in the UK and that WAS the fault of my OH. Like a typical man he decided he should get on with some work and then did not bother doing it.

Back to the terrace for some more sun and a swim.

Sarah x x x

Well lucky you, it's a bright clear morning in London actually but a bit nippy, forums should never become nodding shops where everyone agrees about the issues discussed all the time, really wouldn't be much point in that, enjoy the rest of your holiday.