Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sugardaddie / Sugarbabe Arrangements
Yes, it's funny.

"I would like to meet 10 to 15 times a month, possibly with 1-3 overnights in a month, and I would like to pay £1500 for a month."
This means you want to pay £150 for a meeting and it doesn't matter if this meeting is 2h, 5h or 12h. And yet girls have "unrealistic" expectations thinking that this kind of arrangement should go with up to £4000/month

I had many experiences with sugar daddies. One even thought that 20h/week is reasonable amount of time to spend with sugar baby and yet he wasn't one of those who would like to spend at least £800/week.
He was saying: it's like part time job and such a young girls only on full time job shouldn't earn more than £250 a week, so he offered something similar to spend 25-25h a week with him, lol.
I don't really see the point. Unless you want to waste a huge sum of money for fake love.
Sounds like a mugs game to me. Why not just pay per visit then everyone knows where they stand and the punter won't be mugged or led to believe he is in some sort of realtionship just to bleed him dry..