Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Being corrupted
It all started as a bit of banter

It continued as some sexy flirting..

And now I found myself heading into Ann Summers to make my frst purchase of a sextoy.

Deep breath, and walk, I walk past some of the kinky lingerie to the toys section, finding a buttplug to surprise my antagonist, who had joked about one in her flirts.

On the way back to the car I nip into the gents to change into my uniform especially for her.... big question do I go commando? She'll love it I think!

Driving to hers the nerves now are building... what if she is offended by the gift, I have seen her, but as she has never seen me, what if she is disappointed?

I arrive, and as I turn off the car I see her door open, and a tall vision with blonde hair appears. As she sees me get out of the car she smiles and her eyes glint, this is going to be fun!

She shows me in to her house, as as the door closes she turns and we kiss for the first time. After glancing curiously at the bag I am carrying she takes me by the hand and leads me upstairs to her bedroom.....

tbc

Cant wait for episode 2
mmmm go on
Standing in the bedroom I handed the sealed pink bag to her, she put it on the side without a second glance!

She stood before me and slowly dropped to her knees.

She reached out toward my uniform, and slowly unzipped my fly. My plan to go commando paid off, as my rapidly hardening dick popped out in front of her eyes.

Her sensuous lips smiled and then parted, slowly taking my dick into her mouth sliding slowly down until the tip of my cock was in her throat. Her wet mouth felt so good as her head bobbed backwards and forwards.

I was told to lie on the bed, and as I did she removed her long black skirt, to reveal her long stocking clad legs and pvc miniskirt.

She crawled up the bed her cleavage heaving as she breathed in and out and swallowed my dick whole again, her blonde hair hiding her face as her head bobbed up and down ever faster. I couldn't come so soon, and I held the back of her head to slow her down a little, taking the opportunity to push her a little deeper on every downstroke.

I was desperate to exploer her body too, and I took the opportunity to sit up and kiss her and then pull her top off. We kissed again, and I took the opportunity to reach behind her and undo her bra with one hand.

I took one of her hard nipples in my mouth and gently sucked, she gasped and reached toward my cock with her hand, I kissed her again and pushed her over onto her back, got up of the bed, and removed my clothes.

I pushed her legs apart and saw her pink pussy, with a soft covering of hair, I bent over and started to lick and suck at her clit, glancing up I saw her eyes close and pleasure as she uttered a little moan and her head rolled backwards.

I slid a finger inside her and she moaned again, asking me to move my finger a little faster. I lifted my lips from her wetness, and asked her about one of the toys she had told me about in her emails.

she handed me her magic wand, and I as I turned it on I held it gently against her clit with my fingers still inside her.... she climaxed instantly, screaming in pleasure, whilst calling me a horny fucker, her legs and body twitching and writhing in her first orgasm.....

tbc

cant wait to read the next part mmmmm
As she was recovering from her plateau I asked if she had any fantasies. She said she had always wanted to have her pubes shaved by a guy.

I asked if she would let me do this for her, she replied "I bought a new razor, hoping you would ask"
She led me to her bathroom sat on the side of the bath and spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy, and they thin layer of hair covering it.

I ran some warm water, and very gently drew the razor across her skin. To start off there was no discernible difference, but very soon the hair was thinning and bare skin was visible.

As I cleaned the razor I let my finger play over her clit and pussy. Was she wet from the shaving or because she was turned on by the naked stranger kneeling between her thighs gazing up into her piercing blue eyes, whilst gently removing the hair from her most sensitive place?

When she was totally smooth I gently dried her and asked her to inspect my work. She ran her fingers over her smooth mound, and nodded appreciatively. She took my and again, and led me back to the bedroom.

Back in the bedroom I was pushed onto the bed, and she greediy devoured my cock again. I had something else in mind.

I asked her "don't you want to open your present?" She glanced at the sealed pink bag, "Fuck aye" she replied.
She stood up and opened the bag, and glancing in her eyes flashed in surprise as she removed the little blue rubber buttplug I had bought for her.

She told me she wanted to try it, but I had to be gentle as she hadn't tried anal in over 10 years.
I applied lots of lube to the toy, and even more to her tight puckered hole, and then lined the toy up.

I pushed very gently and as it started to slide in slowly she groaned contentedly. I reached for her magic wand, turned it on and pressed it to her clit as I applied a little more pressure. She started to moan more often, muttering "Fuck yes!" under her breath, but getting louder every time she said it.

She started to cum again, her body bucking and writhing, and as she screamed in pleasure the little blue plug popped all the way into her tight hole. Letting her catch her breath I noticed the bas of the plug was the same shape as the tip of the wand. I turned the wand on again, and pressed it into the base of the plug. I started licking her wet pussy at the same time, and sucked her clit into my mouth gently as the wand vibrated the plug in her ass.

I felt her hand on my head, and as I looked up into her eyes she said "Use the plug to fuck my arse" I gripped the slippery base of the plug and lowly pulled. After a second of resistance her asshole opened and the plug popped out, only for me to slowly push it back in again. "Faster" she breathed as I pulled it out again I continued, going faster and faster as she begged, until once again her body began to spasm and her cries became louder and filthier

more soon

i just about came again reliving it
Reminds me of a story my best friend went into a sex shop in soho where there was butt plugs on display on the shelf she asked the poor lad behind the counter are these the ones that you try before you buy poor sod didnt no where to put his face
Hope you enjoyed it Emily

We should have a thread purely dedicated to the exploits of Mr Smith maybe even a forum of its ownBig Grin