Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting in hotels!
Hotels know what goes on, and they are not stupid enough to kill the goose which lays the golden egg.

But there is a protocol that it is not discussed and we all ignore one another.

We ignore the hotel staff and the hotel staff ignore us... and in return, we don't draw attention to ourselves or upset the other guests by being noisy, raucous or indiscreet... and there is a mutual understanding that if we break our side of the bargain, there will be hell to pay.

Some of the airport and city centre hotels are practically brothels.... everyone knows it.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(25-03-2013, 23:36)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Some of the airport and city centre hotels are practically brothels.... everyone knows it.

Theoretically if you have more than one lady working there (even on different floors) they probably are (in the eyes of the law)

Hey! Thanx guys for the replys it has helped didn't wanna go to a booking n get caught n have to kicked out of the hotel or even have the police involved! :S
You wouldn't be doing anything illegal. Neither would she, unless she was "soliciting" for customers in the hotel bar.
As long as the client or girl out/incall gives you the location of the lift in reception, you will never have a problem, just walk in like you have been a resident for days, only problem in hotels is when you walk around reception like a headless chicken, it's also pretty much a guarantee she's independent, if she's in a hotel
I
S
Better to say.
(04-05-2013, 09:42)sarahxxx Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 10:10)wife4rent Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 09:53)Simon Wrote: Outcall-only girls must be missing out on a lot of potential customers.

A simplistic male point of view...

Sarah x x x

(03-05-2013, 10:33)Саймон Wrote: They may well be getting enough other customers, but they are choosing to largely exclude themselves from a chunk of the market.  As I'm part of that excluded chunk, that seems obvious from my perspective.

As I said it is from your point of view and you feel frustrated at girls that are excluding you.

It could be said that I am missing out, I only work part time so miss out on all the guys I do not get to see on my days off. I spend 10+ days in Spain each month so miss out when I am there. I really should change my lifestyle so I can work more often....

Sarah x x x
I think so too