Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interaction on webcam?
I do get annoyed when they don't say much but a lot of the time I've had them apologise after saying their hands were busy lol. I just chat/type and do a few staples - flashes, spanking etc...

I always ask if anyone has any requests but I have to find different ways of wording it. I find that when asking if anyone has any requests it's not always met well, a lot of guys leave instantly after being asked. I think they panic because they have no idea what they want!
In group I prefer them not to talk/type. I don't have audio in group so can't answer questions without stopping and typing, I also do not offer c2c in group. So in a word yes I'm happy if they just sit and wank and enjoy what I'm doing.

In private it's a whole different ball game, pardon the pun lol, If they want something specific I like them to tell me from the of or I just get stuck into my show. If they want c2c thats grt I like to see them wanking, shows they are enjoying it, they don't need to tell me Wink
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
If I can see them wanking then fine. If there is no cam to cam, or they're just sitting there staring or not moving, not talking, no interaction, I would ask them if they'd like to see/ talk about something different? If no response i would warn them I am about to end the session, If still no response i move my face off cam and just sit there and wait for the session to end. I always think I'm being recorded if this happens, so I'll say something like "(my cam name) from adultwork.com really enjoyed chatting to (his screen name)", and also type it, then move my face off cam, or just walk off and go do something.
I do this too, if I have a feeling I'm being recorded I sit up straight & make sure my face is well off cam and I just ask random questions about their screen name, why they're on Adultwork, next time I might even throw in a follow me on twitter Big Grin
I get on with touching myself up, or whatever my deviant mind wants to do at the time. If they're wanking - then they are obviously just enjoying the show. I'm happy to watch them play and not talk - I can talk for two for sure!