Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interaction on webcam?
just quick question here

How would you feel if the webcammer didnt interact with you and didnt reply to your messages but instead just masturbated etc?
I just take them as I find them and if they're not saying anything, I just carry on as I am. What I find unnerving is when they just sit there fully dressed, motionless and watching without any expression on their faces.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(07-03-2013, 15:11)Classy_Katy Wrote: I just take them as I find them and if they're not saying anything, I just carry on as I am. What I find unnerving is when they just sit there fully dressed, motionless and watching without any expression on their faces.

Are you refferring to the customer when doing cam to cam katy?
Deleted.... Just realised... You are asking the guys! Lol... Sorry!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(07-03-2013, 15:21)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Deleted.... Just realised... You are asking the guys! Lol... Sorry!

I'm asking anyone trinity, any cammer will have experience with this so would be good to hear your view
I generally don't find this to be a problem if I'm in a group session and someone new joins an already existing session. But there are occasions when someone comes in and it goes like this:

Me: Hello! How are you today?

No answer.

Me: What brings you here today? Are you in the mood for some naughty fun?

No answer.

Me: Would you like to watch me strip and play? Do you have any requests?

No answer.

By this point, I usually just do my own thing... if they don't like it and leave it isn't really my problem. I guess some guys might bit shy.

There was one incident where a guy kept ringing, staying for a bit and then leaving. But he emailed me to explain the problem; for some reason, justcamit wasn't allowing him to type. In the end he sent me a detailed email of what he was after, which was a shower show! It turned out to be a great session... I put my laptop in the bathroom, spent a good ten mins or so in the shower, then dried myself off while he watched. The only issue was that I wasn't 100% sure I was doing what he wanted. Thankfully, he emailed me again after the show to tell me how much he enjoyed!

Heidi x
[Image: 7997.jpg]
(07-03-2013, 15:19)scottswald Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 15:11)Classy_Katy Wrote: I just take them as I find them and if they're not saying anything, I just carry on as I am. What I find unnerving is when they just sit there fully dressed, motionless and watching without any expression on their faces.

Are you refferring to the customer when doing cam to cam katy?

Yes...when doing a private show and they want to cam to cam.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Sorry...I just realised I read your question round the wrong way!

In group it tends to be our show...sometimes they leave, sometimes they stay and watch but mostly they don't interact that much in group.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

(07-03-2013, 15:40)HornyHeidiBush Wrote: I generally don't find this to be a problem if I'm in a group session and someone new joins an already existing session. But there are occasions when someone comes in and it goes like this:

Me: Hello! How are you today?

No answer.

Me: What brings you here today? Are you in the mood for some naughty fun?

No answer.

Me: Would you like to watch me strip and play? Do you have any requests?

No answer.

By this point, I usually just do my own thing... if they don't like it and leave it isn't really my problem. I guess some guys might bit shy.

There was one incident where a guy kept ringing, staying for a bit and then leaving. But he emailed me to explain the problem; for some reason, justcamit wasn't allowing him to type. In the end he sent me a detailed email of what he was after, which was a shower show! It turned out to be a great session... I put my laptop in the bathroom, spent a good ten mins or so in the shower, then dried myself off while he watched. The only issue was that I wasn't 100% sure I was doing what he wanted. Thankfully, he emailed me again after the show to tell me how much he enjoyed!

Heidi x

Sounds like an easy session!

i think its awkward when people enter group sessions already in session sometimes

once i had a guy on session, 2 other people entered and he asked them to leave and they said sorry and left. needless to say i was not happy and told him so.

as soon as it was done the next bloke came along for a long private session and then the other after that so worked out well in the end
(07-03-2013, 16:04)scottswald Wrote: once i had a guy on session, 2 other people entered and he asked them to leave and they said sorry and left. needless to say i was not happy and told him so.

as soon as it was done the next bloke came along for a long private session and then the other after that so worked out well in the end

That's really out of order! If he wanted you to himself he should have gone private!
[Image: 7997.jpg]