Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Interesting Issue With Directcam
I am wondering if anyone has come across this issue before. More than one gent has still been able to hear me once exiting from Direct cam / freechat ad or has been able to hear me speak to someone else whilst in private, and were not the person in private with me. It is like the audio is not disconnecting from directcam at times, when the person is not longer in the freechat.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas or suggestions on how I can rectify this?

Thanks in advance.
EM xxx
Ooooh that is a strange one, can't help though I'm afraid. However the other night I was in a pvt and my BF could hear me speaking through his speakers in his office downstairs! He wasn't even on AW at the time lol. Obviously this was not an issue with the site or JustCammit but thought it was funny lol
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(05-03-2013, 00:00)missdemeanour Wrote: my BF could hear me speaking through his speakers in his office downstairs!

You should charge him 'eavesdropping' rates! Big Grin

I know this happens on other sites but I haven't come across it before with justcamit.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I've had it where the guy was in private with me with his cam open. His credits ran out and JCI said he had left the room, but I was still able to view him on his cam in all his wanking glory
Yep edgeofxtacy i've had that before! I find the c2c window stays open on its own alot?!
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I will have to drop JCI an email to see what they suggest.

EM x