Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Freeview Credits
It was mentioned on another post that we do not get paid for credits that guys get free. I know there is a scheme run by AW to guys offering them freeviews but assumed that we got paid regardless.

If we do notget paid I think this is wrong as it is not us giving the credits away. So what happens to girls that web cam? do you not get paid fora session that you have with a guy?

I have never checked to see how many people view my PG's I just work on the amount of credits that I get paid. I did not know you could see how many people have viewed them

Sarah x x x
You can't see when movies and private galleries have been viewed using a freeview allowance and it doesn't apply to webcam shows.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Also...

Help Centre Article
I offer services/content, how do Freeviews affect me?

The Freeview Scheme will mean that on the odd occasion a member will use a 'Freeview' to look at a movie or access the private gallery on your profile. However we would like to think that once you understand the reasons behind this initiative you will support it, as it is clearly in your own interests to participate.

The Freeview Scheme is a loyalty scheme designed to reward regular high spending AdultWork.com customers and keep them coming back for more.

The purpose of such promotional activity is to grow the number of visitors to AdultWork.com, increase the average spend per customer and as a result, improve revenues for each individual member offering goods or services.

Anybody who runs a business understands the need to promote and market it in order for it to grow, we are committed to supporting our members in this endeavour.

From time to time AdultWork.com initiate a variety of marketing and promotional activities on members behalf using all sorts of methods. This activity includes worldwide banner advertising, Google Adwords, traditional print media, search engine optimization, and other promotions to our marketing database of existing and potential members. Any such promotional activity is covered under our Terms of Use which all members subscribe to, (and whose responsibility it is to keep updated with). Changes to the Terms of Use are indicated by a date that appears next to the link to them.

We understand that with a membership as large as we have there will be rules or actions taken that may not be agreeable to some individuals. However in order to maintain the site for the benefit of the majority, decisions will be undertaken in the best interests of ALL members and we have to accept this is if we are to enjoy the benefits of being a member of any "club".

Please rest assured that AdultWork.com operates with integrity and always tries to act in your best interests. Your views are always welcome and will be taken into consideration so please keep them coming.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Also a member can only use a freeview with you once, so even if he gets more freeviews next time he buys credits he cant use them on members he has previously used them on, if he enjoyed the pics or vid it could encourage him to view more of your vids or buy your pics. It also encourages them to buy more credits, I think its a minimum of 30 to get a freeview, the more credits you buy in one go the more freeviews they get
That's why my PG is 10.01 credits... freeviews are only good up to 10 credits.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I didn't know a guy can only view with them once with each girl...

My private gallery is 11 credits...although I do like the idea of 10.01 so I might go and change it now! I keep my movies as much under 5 credits as possible and the rest 11+ credits.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Do you get any subscriptions at the higher prices? Mine's set very low because there's nothing too crazy on there but I was thinking of upping it soon x
Do we get sales at the higher prices? Yes...not a huge amount but I didn't get a huge amount at the lower price either...and considering guys will download our pics, this at least ensures that they pay for them first. I charge a high price but allow them a week to view. The closer to 10 credits, the more likely they are to use their freeview allowance. I've had guys watch a 2 credit movie with their allowance though.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Careful girls... were in public here.... Wink

x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I get guys coming in saying that the have watched videos of me and i havn't had credits for it , I don't mind it as i think it will help , a wee sneek peek before the do a show with myself.

@kate ..... guys can download our pics ???? huh !! please noooooo lol x