AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directcam Connection Rejection
Hi,

Anyone had this before?

I click on a particular user (bearing in mind, everyone else I connect with it's fine) and it goes through to "connecting to host". Then immediately goes to "Sorry, my room is full. Check back in a few minutes.". I've tried both group and private chats. It did use to work as well, but now its always the same.

I've conversed with the user in question and she says she doesn't see any connection from me and she's not black listed me or anything.

Any ideas (appart from not playing with her, of course)?

Oli

Rings a bell actually. Of course, that happens in free/group if there's a lot of people in there already (I think the maximum is around 14?) and you just have to try again later.
But not that long ago I had someone trying to get into private and it was telling them that. At the time I wasn't in a chat, and didn't have freeview on.
One of Adultwork's many and annoying glitches! :-P
(28-02-2013, 18:14)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Rings a bell actually. Of course, that happens in free/group if there's a lot of people in there already (I think the maximum is around 14?) and you just have to try again later.
But not that long ago I had someone trying to get into private and it was telling them that. At the time I wasn't in a chat, and didn't have freeview on.

Certainly didn't have that problem with you Wink x
Oh aye..? Tongue Thought name looked familiar... Blush
(28-02-2013, 18:14)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: But not that long ago I had someone trying to get into private and it was telling them that. At the time I wasn't in a chat, and didn't have freeview on.

Ive had this too, someone told me a while ago, it does make you wonder how many times this happens and the client doesnt bother to tell you
Hi Oli!

I haven't encountered this particular issue, but I did have a guy the other day come into my grp chat, make a private request and then come back into group. I told him he was back in grp again, and he said there was no private option :/. I told him to log out and try again, but he didn't come back.

I think this might have been because he was accessing through the online now directcam listings... the page might not have refreshed, meaning that it would have appeared I was still in group, and you can't take someone private whilst they are still in group. Wither that, or he was simply trying to avoid paying my private rate. Who knows Tongue
[Image: 7997.jpg]