Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

selling gallery subscriptions
As katy said clients can use freeviews and see the pics free, but only once, even if they buy credits again and get another freeview they wouldnt be able to use it on the same lady. So for instance if someone used a freeview to see Katys pics and liked them, it might encourage them to buy them or may be a vid
I sound a bit thick here but the last two posts confused me slightly?
When a guy (or a girl, for that matter) buys credits, they get "freeviews" each of which they can exchange for, well, free views of PGs and movies and so on.

The more they spend on credits, the more free views they get.

A Freeview can be exchanged for a content item up to the value of 10 credits. Obviously the provider doesnlt get any money if the client has used a freeview to gain access to their content.

See here:

http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.asp?ArticleID=96
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
ah, i understand now, i never knew that there was extra credits (well freeveiws)

is the maximum freeveiw amount they can spend 10 credits?

x
Yes, that's the maximum on a single item.

That's why my PG is set to 10.01 credits... I don't much care about the money - it doesn't get viewed often and selling content isn't really my bag - it's only there for my face pics and I don't really want people just having a peek out of curiosity! So I don't want people using freeviews....
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(26-02-2013, 23:26)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Yes, that's the maximum on a single item.

That's why my PG is set to 10.01 credits... I don't much care about the money - it doesn't get viewed often and selling content isn't really my bag - it's only there for my face pics and I don't really want people just having a peek out of curiosity! So I don't want people using freeviews....

I didnt really want people purchasing albums and having access forever.... unless it is for a decent amount

thats why i've set it at 10 credits but will be changing to 10.01 too

x
Just to confirm, if they "buy" my album or subscribe to my gallery using their free credits i wont get a penny?
That's right.

Do remember... with albums you can always change the pin every month or something....
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172

just wondering, which girls here have featured their galleries and what price is it worth bidding for?
Your gallery will sell better as you become better known. It might be worth a shot featuring it now just to get some extra exposure. I'd never spend more than a couple of quid unless I was already getting that from my gallery daily and know i would therefore earn it back x