AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ever recognised anyone
girls have u ever had a client turn up that u recognised

guys have u ever recognised the ladies

if so did u say anything or keep quiet
Never met with anyone I have known personally

(11-05-2011, 06:24)MrSmith767 Wrote: Never met with anyone I have known personally

Saw a local girl working in Soho once, neither of us said anything but i kept my distance after!!
(11-05-2011, 08:21)sedg7998 Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 06:24)MrSmith767 Wrote: Never met with anyone I have known personally

Saw a local girl working in Soho once, neither of us said anything but i kept my distance after!!

Hello and welcome Sedg.

No not met anyone I new yet, but met guys that went to the same school and stuff like that.
one guy said he saw me locally, but didn't approach me as i had kids with me.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
no as that would just have been wrong jayzee
I get people on cam saying they reckonise me all the time, they all seemed shock when i tell them to spank my bottom next time they see me Tongue
(11-05-2011, 11:54)Katy-Exige Wrote: I get people on cam saying they reckonise me all the time, they all seemed shock when i tell them to spank my bottom next time they see me Tongue

would u be shocked if they took your word for it Wink

btw put your ad up on the classifieds so we can all have a perv Tongue

Aha, that day is yet to come! Will pop an ad up later Wink
I had a guy turn up last year in his late thirties thought nothing of half way through the appointment when I had my mouth full(if you no what I mean) he pipes up I no you you used to be married to xxxx and your xxxxx mam I nearly choked, he said I am Colin your ex's cousin for once in my life I was totally lost for words the cheeky sod even had the brass neck to ask for friends and family discount.