Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What does Adult Work pay for for you?
I've send knickers to addresses that sounded like work addresses, so some are perhaps getting some!
I don't sell them often, seemingly 20ish credits is ridiculous for an intimate item that I have sent someone to wank with! Lol I've seen them for about 3 credits!
I'm not sure you can sell used knickers on ebay... in fact, I'm pretty certain there is something expressly forbidding it?

... that and angling after finding out how much girls earn....

And then we have the tax thing too....

I'm beginning to wonder whether Rebecca lives under a wooden bridge......
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(03-02-2013, 00:20)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I'm not sure you can sell used knickers on ebay... in fact, I'm pretty certain there is something expressly forbidding it?

... that and angling after finding out how much girls earn....

And then we have the tax thing too....

I'm beginning to wonder whether Rebecca lives under a wooden bridge......

Strange you say this as I thought that was the case too, so much so that I looked it up on ebay. I've seen worn shoes up with the tags like fetish etc but never used underwear.....

http://www.had2know.com/lifestyle/sell-u...nties.html
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/ebay/a138973...my-listing

Edit - Starting to think all questions regarding earnings should only be discussed in the private section or from those with active AW profiles linked on here. If Rebecca is just a guy wondering how much cam girls make (sorry if you're genuine) then the answer is anything from a pittance all the way up to one metric fuckton Big Grin
When you registered as self employed what did you list your occupation as? I said I was a Marketing and Website Designer, well I was at that time when I registered !
Its a bit silly declaring on a public forum that you arent gonna pay tax!!!
Louise Kay
http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1185940&T=1185940
@misslouisekay
(03-02-2013, 03:15)Camille Wrote: When you registered as self employed what did you list your occupation as? I said I was a Marketing and Website Designer, well I was at that time when I registered !

HMRC has me down as 'adult entertainment'. I asked if they would like more specifics, and I was told "no, that's fine".
(02-02-2013, 22:44)wife4rent Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 19:01)Classy_Katy Wrote: Wow...I'm going to start selling my knickers on ebay!

Thinking I must start wearing knickers....

OR Buying some cheap ones from the market and a tin of Tuna from Lidl

Sarah x x x

I looked at my local market but they just sell granny pants and bloomers!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(03-02-2013, 03:15)Camille Wrote: When you registered as self employed what did you list your occupation as? I said I was a Marketing and Website Designer, well I was at that time when I registered !

I'm a provider of adult services.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I told them I was doing adult phone chat, the guy on the phone tried to help me figure out a good term for it but I can't remember what we settled on lol Smile
(02-02-2013, 22:00)indiannaxrose Wrote: Well as I have not yet earn't over the £8,000 or so doesn't that mean that I don't have to pay tax yet

like others have said, regardless of if you reach your allowance or not you still need to register with HMRC, complete a return and pay your NI contributions.
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I get into male adult work without showing my face/wearing mask? A.user.394857 31 55,345 24-01-2016, 20:52
Last Post: Nova70
  Anyone know if this is allowed on adult work? AvaBlack 4 9,013 29-07-2015, 21:04
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  My profile role has changed on adult work please help!! jennifer_pussy 1 9,700 17-08-2014, 23:40
Last Post: SluttPrincess
  Adult work Paypal?? indiannaxrose 1 11,478 02-02-2013, 14:25
Last Post: Classy_Katy
  Advice on how to get work in the Adult Industry greeklad 6 11,607 23-01-2013, 19:34
Last Post: iluvjem