Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What does Adult Work pay for for you?
Yeh i wont be paying taxes..
That's very noble of you, if I understand you correctly.
Well, it's up to you... but if you don't pay your national insurance stamp then you won't be entitled to NHS care, nor to any benefits, either now or in the future, and if you don't declare your income then when the tax man does finally catch up with you he will "estimate" it and calculate what he thinks you could have earnt. It will then be up to you to prove him wrong in a court of law, and if you can't you are left with two choices... pay up or go to prison then pay the tax when you get out.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Well from the perspective of someone who left sorting out tax very late... it was a royal BALL ACHE when I finally got around to it! Once I knew camming was for me I felt guilty not paying tax, so I got an accountant, and now I am able to rent a house and get credit pretty much only because of my tax returns proving my income and that I actually HAVE an income! If you don't pay tax, then on paper you technically have no money, no matter what your bank account says!

You might feel now like you don't want to/ can't be bothered/ it doesn't affect you, but if I were you I'd at least be keeping my receipts for expenses and outgoings, and records of all your incomings. When you finally come around to the idea (which you will.. the guilt... or the tax man.. whichever comes first..), having kept everything in order will prove a real time and money saver Smile
(02-02-2013, 19:01)Classy_Katy Wrote: Wow...I'm going to start selling my knickers on ebay!

Thinking I must start wearing knickers....

OR Buying some cheap ones from the market and a tin of Tuna from Lidl

Sarah x x x
This is a real job and you need to pay tax........even if you don't earn enough to pay tax you still have to pay national insurance and reg that your self employed.

I am not even going to put down on here whats on my mind at the moment!!! Infuriates me why some think they shouldnt have to pay tax or declare they are self employed! Do i enjoy paying tax no i don't but i still have to dam well pay it!
I have no time for people who don't pay tax.
(02-02-2013, 22:44)wife4rent Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 19:01)Classy_Katy Wrote: Wow...I'm going to start selling my knickers on ebay!

Sarah x x x

This made me spit out my tea Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(02-02-2013, 23:10)kitty Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 22:44)wife4rent Wrote:

Sarah x x x

This made me spit out my tea Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

That is NOT a normal smell for your nether bits!

I'm guessing a lot of the guys that buy panties probably haven't been near any nether bits in a while lol Big Grin

That's seriously got me wondering if anyone actually does that kind of thing thinking guys won't know the difference :S Personally I couldn't sell my panties on AW, not because I have some smelly disease... just it makes me cringe thinking of a guy sat at home having a lonely wank with my knickers on his head. Though I've worn my own knickers on my head for shows.... like Bane from Batman lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I get into male adult work without showing my face/wearing mask? A.user.394857 31 55,339 24-01-2016, 20:52
Last Post: Nova70
  Anyone know if this is allowed on adult work? AvaBlack 4 9,011 29-07-2015, 21:04
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  My profile role has changed on adult work please help!! jennifer_pussy 1 9,700 17-08-2014, 23:40
Last Post: SluttPrincess
  Adult work Paypal?? indiannaxrose 1 11,478 02-02-2013, 14:25
Last Post: Classy_Katy
  Advice on how to get work in the Adult Industry greeklad 6 11,606 23-01-2013, 19:34
Last Post: iluvjem