Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What does Adult Work pay for for you?
Hi
I have been selling my knickers on ebay like on the side of my full time job and haven't earnt that much just like a bit of extra spending money could make about £50-£100 a week if i sold like 5 pairs.

Anyway i recently have been made redundant from my office job and as i used to be a cam girl a time ago i cam accross aw and looking to get bk in to it. I just wanna know what adult work pays for for you?
Like i have my rent (not much as i still live at home so only £25 a wk)
Car (insurance is £800 a year but i pay in full) but petrol costs
Spending money? for like social activites and clothes etc

is there any chance i could earn just as much doing it as i could having a full time job? like is this all you do or do you do this aside another job?
Im not expecting like to get rich from it but enough to live comfortabley have a few holidays etc

thanks
Hi, yes alot of people have this as their full time income and do quite well from it.

The more effort you put into it the more you get out of it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Wow...I'm going to start selling my knickers on ebay!

Camming in the evenings seems to be better than during the day and on Adultwork they really like newbies...give it a go and see!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Hey
Im a student so don't have alot of money but got enough to cover my rent and food and some other stuff. Anyway i started lastnight and did it for about half an hour earnt £20, came back on today earned £100 and the day is not even over! so if you made £100 everyday and did it for however many hours it took you to make that (2-5) then youd get £700 a week £700 times = £2800 Which is more than the average income, so you may even be able to afford to move out lol! (but your income is not deffinate like a full time job would ensure you would have that much coming in each month so you would know what you could and couldn't afford) Some weeks you will probably make more than others and vice versa. Also im unsure if after a while income starts to lower down (if not then this is amazing! lol)
Camgirls can find their income lowers over time as the guys do like to try out the new girls...the important thing is to have your prices high from the start to take advantage of your newbie status. I wouldn't charge less than 2 credits a minute for private.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(02-02-2013, 19:02)indiannaxrose Wrote: Hey
Im a student so don't have alot of money but got enough to cover my rent and food and some other stuff. Anyway i started lastnight and did it for about half an hour earnt £20, came back on today earned £100 and the day is not even over! so if you made £100 everyday and did it for however many hours it took you to make that (2-5) then youd get £700 a week £700 times = £2800 Which is more than the average income, so you may even be able to afford to move out lol! (but your income is not deffinate like a full time job would ensure you would have that much coming in each month so you would know what you could and couldn't afford) Some weeks you will probably make more than others and vice versa. Also im unsure if after a while income starts to lower down (if not then this is amazing! lol)

Just remember, what you earn on AW isn't what gets sent to your bank account. You take home between 65-70% of what you earn on adultwork if you're working independently of any groups.
Yeh i know ive earnt 150 credits today so estimated that at being around £100 after all the fees
(02-02-2013, 20:00)indiannaxrose Wrote: Yeh i know ive earnt 150 credits today so estimated that at being around £100 after all the fees

If it was all earned on direct cam you'll receive £95.7 of it providing you won't incur any bank charges.

£68.26 once you've deducted and put aside 30% for taxCool
Didn't know you had to pay tax! lol
Do they take it from you or do u haveto sort that out yourself?
If you're earning any kind of money you need to be declaring it and paying your taxes. It's your responsibility to pay, not adultwork.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I get into male adult work without showing my face/wearing mask? A.user.394857 31 55,327 24-01-2016, 20:52
Last Post: Nova70
  Anyone know if this is allowed on adult work? AvaBlack 4 9,010 29-07-2015, 21:04
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  My profile role has changed on adult work please help!! jennifer_pussy 1 9,700 17-08-2014, 23:40
Last Post: SluttPrincess
  Adult work Paypal?? indiannaxrose 1 11,477 02-02-2013, 14:25
Last Post: Classy_Katy
  Advice on how to get work in the Adult Industry greeklad 6 11,605 23-01-2013, 19:34
Last Post: iluvjem