Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What does Adult Work pay for for you?
Everyone needs to pay tax... *violently slams head against desk*

Why did you think you wouldn't need to pay tax in the adult industry?
(02-02-2013, 21:34)indiannaxrose Wrote: Didn't know you had to pay tax! lol
Do they take it from you or do u haveto sort that out yourself?

You're self employed and therefore need to register with HMRC as being just that, you have three months from starting to register to avoid a potential fine of £1000. I believe it's still that amount anyway!
It's an income...Adultwork doesn't employ us so they will not be deducting tax from our income. We have to register with HMRC as self employed.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
It's a fine of £100 but only if you would have been liable to pay tax.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Well as I have not yet earn't over the £8,000 or so doesn't that mean that I don't have to pay tax yet
You don't want to wait until you earn the tax limit...unless you're sure from your current earnings that you won't reach it. You still have to register even if you don't earn enough to pay tax and the limit for paying NIC is lower than the personal tax allowance.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Not the best idea to be talking numbers or earnings in here... this forum is public Wink
You have to register within 3 months regardless of predicted earnings. And you will need to submit a tax return regardless of whether you have earned over the personal allowance threshold or not. The first step is registering as self employed at the HMRC website.
(02-02-2013, 22:04)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Not the best idea to be talking numbers or earnings in here... this forum is public Wink

Yea... totally... lets not discuss numbers.

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(02-02-2013, 22:00)indiannaxrose Wrote: Well as I have not yet earn't over the £8,000 or so doesn't that mean that I don't have to pay tax yet

It doesn't matter whether or not you earn enough to pay tax. If you earn ANY money at all which is not taxed at source, then you MUST complete a tax return. If you don't explain to the taxman why you don't have to pay tax (ie, because you haven't earnt enough to) he may well presume that actually you do have to pay tax and you are trying to hide your income.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I get into male adult work without showing my face/wearing mask? A.user.394857 31 55,345 24-01-2016, 20:52
Last Post: Nova70
  Anyone know if this is allowed on adult work? AvaBlack 4 9,013 29-07-2015, 21:04
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  My profile role has changed on adult work please help!! jennifer_pussy 1 9,700 17-08-2014, 23:40
Last Post: SluttPrincess
  Adult work Paypal?? indiannaxrose 1 11,478 02-02-2013, 14:25
Last Post: Classy_Katy
  Advice on how to get work in the Adult Industry greeklad 6 11,607 23-01-2013, 19:34
Last Post: iluvjem