Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being a legitamate webcammer selling movies ect
Exclamation 
ok so im going legitamate on becoming a webcammer and phone chat provider but do i need to or shall i say is it ok to also say your selling pics and vids or is that need to be kept hush hush?? any advice also on things i can claim tax on would be a great help aswel pls
thanks
GREEDY GIRL XXXXX
Email the admin of this board and ask about becomming verified so you can see the private cam model forum as there are more thorough tax discussions in there.

For aw you report the final figure that hits your bank, whatever the money has come from.
(26-01-2013, 23:47)GREEDYYOUNGGIRL Wrote: is it ok to also say your selling pics and vids or is that need to be kept hush hush??

No need to keep anything quiet. It is all legal and above board, so you can declare it legitimately.

But like Katie says, all you need to do with your AW income is record the amount which actually hits your bank... no need to separate it out into different income streams.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Our resident friendly accountant has a thread in one of the public areas on here...you might find reading that useful. He has given me some free advice in the past.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(26-01-2013, 23:47)GREEDYYOUNGGIRL Wrote: ok so im going legitamate on becoming a webcammer and phone chat provider but do i need to or shall i say is it ok to also say your selling pics and vids or is that need to be kept hush hush?? any advice also on things i can claim tax on would be a great help aswel pls
thanks
GREEDY GIRL XXXXX

Hi

Noticed your post about going legal
Best advice us get your self an accountant
I have had one for many years and this jan tax bill
Was 2p !
Happy to send you my accountants details

Please do phone if you like for a chat

Regards

Anna x
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
How the heck did you manage that?? Mine was over 3k!!