Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Let's make money together
Hi and thanks for taking the time to read this post Big Grin

I'm looking to build content for my private gallery and looking for lovely ladies that would like the same..................and to earn a chunk of money together Cool
At present, I am sharing content with Keira Pharrell (spank my monkey) and Danica69 ( their links are at the bottom of my profile page). Two gorgeous fun girls who have become very good friends. Feel free to ask them for their opinion. They also want to share content.
We shoot POV style and this seems to sell really well. Check out my gallery for yourself.
Both Keira and Danica are very happy with the way I shoot and the comfort I provide. I like to create a very relaxed atmosphere and most of all have fun.

A little about me Angel

I'm a fit 39 years on the outside but still 18 on the inside. I work out but I'm not a muscle bound meat head. I'd describe my body as athletic. I'm 6ft, shaved head and broad shoulders that carry a great sense of humour
I'm Scottish but based in Bristol although I am willing to travel for the right person.
I'm not a pro photographer but I do have a talent for creating great shots. My videos are also pretty decent and raw which seems to be a big seller on AW.

So if you are interested in doing some content shoots with me or Keira and Danica ( or any sort of combination of the 3) then please feel free to contact me on AW

My profile link is http://www.adultwork.com/richyceltic

Thanks again for taking the time to read my ramblings and I look forward to hearing from you

Heart

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(14-01-2013, 19:54)Trinity-Belle Wrote: ...

Thank you for your positive contribution Rolleyes
Are you certified?
(14-01-2013, 20:44)Ana_X Wrote: Are you certified?

Yes I am Ana

I probably should have mentioned that in my OP Blush

Send me a PM or email on AW
(14-01-2013, 20:50)richyceltic Wrote:

Yes I am Ana

I probably should have mentioned that in my OP Blush

Send me a PM or email on AW

I'm not interested in your proposal, I just thought it might be best if you advertise that you are certified if you make videos with various persons without protection.
(14-01-2013, 20:21)richyceltic Wrote:
(14-01-2013, 19:54)Trinity-Belle Wrote: ...

Thank you for your positive contribution Rolleyes

No problem... glad you found it helpful. Confused
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

I took certified in an entirely different context Ana!
(15-01-2013, 01:03)lafille Wrote:

I took certified in an entirely different context Ana!

Yes that was my thought too

Sarah x x x
How nice of you to describe yourself. The answer's still no.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 EASIEST Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 bapittytianova9389 1 5,696 13-04-2018, 16:52
Last Post: Miss Deviant