Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
Today i was in IM and in the space of ten mins i had one guy come in (i wont name names for the moment ) and he wanted to do a roleplay involving underage girls !!!!!!! another came in and wanted forced sex and kidnap roleplay !!!! I asked this guy if other girls do these kinda roleplays and he said yes and that he was sorry for any offence

is it just me who thinks its plain wrong ? !!!!!!

i'm all for the college roleplay and lecturer pupil but i never go under 18

i just think its wrong and is bringing the wrong kinda guys in

country-gal
Hi,

there is a thread about it here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2860.html and within that thread another thread link to views on it.

I dont do extreme taboo not my thing, but plenty do, which is why you have so many guys that request it all the time
Hiya lollycox

it just makes my blood boil , yes i agree there is being kinky etc but underage and k9 are illegal and wrong, i just think its pulling the wrong kinda guys in.
i know where you're coming from country-girl. doesn't bother me to pretend i'm in my late teens as i'm in my thirties and SO clearly not one but i find it really icky when i'm asked for even younger - just cdn't do it.
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
I don't have a problem with most taboo stuff.. If they're coming to me they're hopefully not out there doing it for real! I'll talk about anything, although animal stuff is with my discretion.
Okay....dont AW keep records of all the IM chat logs though ?

Surely if anyone is happy to entertain illegal stuff is at risk of being removed from AW ?

country-gal
yeah it makes me feel sick, and makes me want to quit
(09-01-2013, 01:29)MeganWhitley Wrote: yeah it makes me feel sick, and makes me want to quit

well said megan xxx but the good regulars of mine make AW worth it, there are good guys who still use the site

xxx
I get alot of guys who want to do it and i tell them NO! it is wrong and sick in the head , alot of girls say they do it so they dont go out and do it but it might encourage them anyway ?

Makes me feel ill thinking about it grr
(15-01-2013, 03:13)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: I get alot of guys who want to do it and i tell them NO! it is wrong and sick in the head , alot of girls say they do it so they dont go out and do it but it might encourage them anyway ?

Makes me feel ill thinking about it grr

Hi curvyblonde.....My thoughts exactly.....even if the weirdo is on the phone to you whats he doing the rest of the 23 hours ? !!!! i just say NO . Its sick. As for the guy who has been arrested and jailed for having a slurry fetish well i feel a wee bit sorry for him, he clearly has serious mental health problems. If someone gets there kicks over being in slurry then thats kinky but it aint sick like k9 and underage .

country-gal xxxxxx