Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Bank Account Transfer Request Form
Hey guys!

I noticed that AW have added the "UK Bank Account Transfer Request Form" on the credits transfer thingy... if I'm right in thinking, They did this before but it was not long until they took it down... you reckon it is for keeps this time round?

Also if you have used it can you please give me and idea on how its used and how long it takes for the money to be transferred into the bank account?
ty
xxxxHeartHeartHeartHuhHeartHeartHeart
I've been using it for a while...it's really good. I think the money goes into my account on the Monday, I transfer my credits on a Tuesday so it's just under 2 weeks before I get it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
It usualy goes in my account the day before it is suposed to
(07-01-2013, 20:26)christie Wrote: It usualy goes in my account the day before it is suposed to

Hi have used the uk bank transfer twice now (used to use the esp) the money is processed on a tues and its normally in the bank by the wednesday so clears really quickly with no extra charges

hope this helps, it will also depend on what bank you are with

country-gal x
Hi, its here to stay.

If you transfer today it will be with you on the 14-15 days. If you start a transfer tomorrow evening it should be with you on the 28th Jan.

Basically between 2-3 weeks for a UK bank transfer depending on your bank and what day you make the transfer.

Quite a safe and reliable service.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I tried to transfer today but it's still coming up with the same message about 'withdrawal to a UK bank is temporarily unavailable'. Do I actually need to do anything myself in the meantime? I'm not quite sure if I have to verify anything at all?
Hi, nothing you have to do at the moment no, just wait until AW have things sorted which should be soon.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • colgirl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Credits and bank transfer tabooenglish 2 5,104 21-11-2016, 18:37
Last Post: admin
  UK Bank transfer request form, help indiankitten018 3 5,738 03-11-2016, 00:08
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Is the UK Bank Transfer as fast as ESP? curlytots 30 40,820 10-11-2012, 11:05