Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adult Sites Blocked
Thumbs Down 
I am currently on a public internet where many sites are blocked, this one not being one of them. My own is and so is Adultwork.

Do many people have this problem?

Sarah x x x

Ps. Home tomorrow and can see grey skies on the way back into the UK
Yikes, no. What network.. is this something at school/ work etc? If so they often block adult sites so could be that
I have that problem with "cloud" services in public places. Recently went on a trip to England via Stenaline and had trouble accessing adult sites.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
A trip to england? I thought you were here anyway???
Sometimes you can use proxy servers to surf anonymously. Don't know if you want to try this!
(08-01-2013, 00:29)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Yikes, no. What network.. is this something at school/ work etc? If so they often block adult sites so could be that

Ha Ha.... it has been a while since I was at school... On a cruise ship on its way back to UK and using the satelite internet service.

Back in the uk in 6 hours so normal service wil be resumed

Sarah x x x

PS. We are the youngest people on the boat (Ship as they like it to be called)
Smile 
I have also found recently that a lot more city centre wifi sites now block adult content. Fortunately AW and this one were available on most.. I wonder for how long tho....
(08-01-2013, 00:41)xKatieBabyx Wrote: A trip to england? I thought you were here anyway???
I think they are in Ireland, so still UK but need to get on a boat to come across for the mainland Wink

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I am not allowed to access my sites while in McDonalds Angel
(09-01-2013, 17:28)christie Wrote: I am not allowed to access my sites while in McDonalds Angel

Another reason to stay clear of MuckBurger joints

Sarah x x x