Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rubber Mistress Ana updates and news
A fortnight ago I had two subs in the dungeon to play with in my own special way, the resulting footage from that time is still being edited for uploading but for now I have two new clips available.

[Image: 2wlvsxg.png]
The first is Vertical Nipple Piercing - Sub is bound in the bondage chair and has his nipples pierced vertically.

[Image: jpvr7r.jpg]
Followed by Nipple Piercing 2 - Horizontal - Where the same sub has both nipples pierced again making them protrude and very sensitive to my touch.

You can also look through my clips collection HERE to see everything I currently have in my collection.
Photo 
New clip uploaded - Caning the masochist - picture in picture

This clip is filmed from two angles with picture in picture showing one sub, the pussy of the two who is not fond of beatings being largely ignored in the cage but he can't get away from the sights and sounds of the masochist being caned.

[Image: 2q3rgvl.jpg]
I am now incorporating watersports into sessions where I feel it is appropriate. Take today for example - this sub had faced his own fears to have his ball sack and nipples surgically stapled followed with needles through the nipples.

He endured a lot today over the course of two hours so the peak and also the reward of the session was to be gasmasked, head placed in the toilet box with wrists secured to the bars and my bladder released all over him. I'm sure the fleeting sight of my flesh had his pulse racing before I drenched him and made him breathe in the scent of my piss through the hose attached to the gasmask inside the box.

Left to stew and sniff for five minutes before being released back into the public to use the shower at the gym and remove my urine from his hair. Wonderful.

[Image: 210j4ih.jpg]
Latest review can be read here: Wednesday 9th January
Slave R had dropped off the map for three months without so much as a goodbye. He returned this week with his tail between his legs for remedial work and this is small insight of just that.

Being kept in the dark isn't pleasant - slave was duly visually impaired with a leather hood blinding him. Not knowing what may happen next he can only wait to find out, and at times he found it 'shocking'.

Video plays mostly in silence with session audio spliced in at the most fitting moments.

[Image: 12086554.jpg]

This video can be found HERE

New clip coming soon: Mistress beats and violates a Celtic fan.

This week a session unfolded where the sub in question was a Celtic FC supporter, well, Mistress is a Partick Thistle fan and decided to treat him to something of a humiliation session. A good dose of whipping with a single tail, some CBT and ample pegging to remind the slave that whilst his team may be in the premier league - Mistress is always on top.

Both slave and Mistress wear team colours in the clip.

Keep your eyes peeled here for it arriving in my movies section

*Teaser picture*
[Image: 2zyh5bq.jpg]
Teaser 2

[Image: BEtiDEnCcAIJfDz.jpg:large]
Clip now live.

Mistress pegs and punishes a Celtic supporter sub

[Image: 25s0x6u.jpg]
Yum-mee! Wink
Twentieth and most recent testimonial now online - Click here to view

All nineteen other testimonials can be viewed on My profile by clicking here