Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Phone number Verification
So, AW won't accept my mobile number because apparently somebody already has it. I don't know HOW, because it's a contract in my friend's name and he certainly isn't on AW!
I'm a webcam model only, just want to move onto 'phone sex as well.

I bought a cheap PAYG 'phone to counteract this, but, I have to verify age and it's taking time, the company are having to check my records and stuff. Annoying.

I have a landline and I am SURE you can do landline on AW-is this right?
If so, I've been wandering around AW for ages trying to figure it out, aaaaand I've gotten nowhere!
Anybody know more or can help me?

THANKS!

xx

Hiya, I use my landline for directchat. I also have a PAYG mobile for use when I do phone chat in Private on cam.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
HI CK-okay, do I do anything to verify my phonenumber? I've changed my number on the profile settings, to my landline but I'm sure there is something else I need to do? Or can guys call me now?x
I don't remember verifying my landline, only my mobile so that I would get notifications on it. As long as the landline number is on the directchat set-up screen, that is the number they will come through on. There's a recorded message and you are asked to put in 1 or 2 depending on whether you want to accept the call...so when I answer the phone, I pause to see if I get the recorded message...if I don't, I say hello as it's a regular caller.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Try going onto asda mobile you can buy a cheap handset with sim for about £15 then all you need to do to lift the 18 restriction is go into your local store and ask customer services to ring them for you and verify that you are 18 I did this and the restriction was lifted whilst I was in the store didnt even need to take any id in no faffing about.

Hope you get sorted
(20-12-2012, 23:46)Emily of Halifax Wrote: verify that you are 18 I did this and the restriction was lifted whilst I was in the store didnt even need to take any id in

It has been a while since I was asked to prove I was over the age of 18...

Sarah x x x
I think with vodaphone all I had to do was give them a number of one of my credit cards and they made a charge of £1 on it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

You can use your landline or get a Skype number.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone number query Circusgirl 1 3,192 19-11-2019, 19:35
Last Post: admin
  Verifying phone number Frosty 0 2,966 17-06-2016, 08:39
Last Post: Frosty
  Can I do phone chat in Spain on same number? Sophie is naughty 3 6,728 08-03-2016, 23:14
Last Post: Del
  Mobile phone verification xxx nicola shaw xxx 2 6,480 25-10-2015, 09:33
Last Post: xxx nicola shaw xxx
  Over 18 Phone Verification - AAARRGH Allcougar 24 43,951 19-04-2015, 19:32
Last Post: admin