Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Free Preview
Hey girlies..

I was bored today so I thought I'd see what Free Preview was all about and ticked it on my profile.

In a instant I just got loads of guests coming in and out and my room very quickly filled up.

What are your thoughts on FP?? Worth it or just a load of free loaders! Big GrinWink

xx
Mostly freeloaders but I do get some shows from guys in free. You'll get a lot of rubbish about promises to take you into a pvt show if you do something first, telling you they are going to take you into pvt just to see you change your position or look excited, ask you as many dumb ass questions as they can, try to get you to say what you do in pvt and what role plays you like etc so they can get off on it, pretend to give tips, give amazing compliments so you might feel like giving them something, they'll ask if you like younger guys (I don't care...do you have any money?!), they'll want you to c2c too...then you get the guys who are abusive and will call you names, and that goes for other girls on AW too! Some girls will come in and just stare at you to see what you do, others will ask if you're busy and others will ask for help on using the site. Have fun!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
OH Lordy, Katy...Thanks for the warning. Eeks..lol

What is it you're suppose to do in free cam. Can u sit there in joggers, PJ's etc and just chill until someone says they'll take u into pvt or group for a show?

Smile
Hi

I agree with everything Katy has said above! Now and again if i am bored or very quiet i will go into free and within 10 mins i realise why i hate it so much and then i don't do it again for weeks! Sometimes a guy will come in who i haven't seen for ages and it reminds him [hopefully] how much he enjoyed his time with me and that gives him the push he needs to enter paid chat. Try it and see xxxx
Worth it only for getting your profile into a more visible spot. I only do free if I can't afford or refuse to afford positioning.. And I only do that because my schedule is so irregular I don't have many regulars anymore so must try to attract new blood.

Guys with money just pick a girl and go private in my experience, maybe a few will ask do you have/ do you do x y z in private, are you ok with this fetish etc, but the guys who hang around in free and come back in repeatedly are freeloaders.
Thank you MD.. Smile

So obviously there's not chatting about anything norty.

When they ask you to stand and show yourself etc..Is it best just not to? Or if they ask you to stand so they can see you, then show them?
I suppose if you're having a slow morning or afternoon it can't do no harm.. but maybe not all the time! lol
Totally agree with what's been said already - in fact, definitely echo Diane, every time I do it for 15 minutes and they do my fucking box in with their inane chat. 'Can I see u stand up bb' etc etc. Fuck off... lol.

I actually think I make more money NOT doing freeview as guys who even pop in for 30 seconds - the pennies add up, make lots of pounds Wink

How fab it is to chat to other webcam ladies! Makes you feel sane! lol
Don't forget you can disable guests from freechat. You will get registered guys popping in to see what you are like, but you will also get guests coming in, now if they aren't registered they can't spend so cut the deadwood and disable. I think there is a limit on max numbers in freechat, so if its full of guests then no paying custy's are going to be able to come into freechat. You can also limit the amount of time the guys can spend in freechat. I have mine set to 5 mins every 24 hours, lets face it if they haven't decided they wanna pay to play in 5 mins they prob aren't going to go for it.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX