Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quiet?
Hey my lovlies,

Just noticed its been really really quiet for me lately on cam. I have not spoke to anyone all day! Wondered if anyone else had the same thing?

Thank you in advance

Confused
Yes, I've noticed it's quiet today - perhaps the cold weather has made all their dicks shrivel up! lol
(05-12-2012, 17:33)mistresscristal Wrote: Yes, I've noticed it's quiet today - perhaps the cold weather has made all their dicks shrivel up! lol

lol mistress! Thankyou Smile i thought my direct was broke!
No credits for me again today... Which is the second time this week and unusual. I don't do web cam but I usually get 4-6 credits a day from PG photos

Sarah x x x
This bit of the forum isn't private, is it.....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Directchat? I find that is usually quiet. I have it on for 3 - 14 hours at a time sometimes with 0 calls. Many of them are not forwarded even though the guy has the right number and enough credits and the phone is online etc.

If you mean webcams, you just need to be there at the time the guys are. I cammed from 9am - 2am straight through yesterday and wow was it an eye opener! There doesn't seem to be any set pattern at all... it can go from 1 hour of tumbleweeds to 3 solid hours of privates, then nothing, then a few groups... totally random and not at all like it used to be where there were at least 4 solid "go to" good hours per day at set times. I still make my goal, sometimes a lot more, but now it comes down to spending more time online. Also, the fact that it's very close to Christmas means guys are more money conscious anyway.
I've had a good day yesterday and today so far too, can't complain here given the time of year it is.
I had a really busy night last night, i do tend to work late, as im a night person and sleep better during the day, ive had 2 profiles on aw. When i first started on aw i thought december would be quiet because of xmas, but its always been the easiest month to earn for me, then once the cc bills arrive in jan, it goes a bit quieter
(06-12-2012, 01:58)Trinity-Belle Wrote: This bit of the forum isn't private, is it.....

No...it's wide open!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Then we shouldn't really discuss earning in this bit... should we?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter