Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi all
Don't know if this is the correct place but hey where better to say hi to everyone, than in the lounge. Newbie just signed up although been a member on AW for a while, i found this place by accident, typo error on google and it appeared in the search listings!. So thought why not join up say hi, and see what reaction i get.Big Grin
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
Hi and welcome!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
hi and welcome

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Hi, welcome to the forums. Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ello :p
Thanks for the welcomes, ok time for a silly question, but i have an AW profile as a "seeking services" member can i put a link to my AW profile on here as a sig, like some of youepeeps have? Just saves me filling in all the profile gaff and to be honest everythings all ready laid out on aw so would be less hassle and more informative.
You can... but we won't be able to see it!

Service Seekers profiles are only visible to service providers if they have initiated contact with that provider.

(and hiya, by the way!)

xxx
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Ok thanks for the heads up, never mind, ile just have to write it again, just condensing it a little..lol
What on earth are you trying to put on there? Most guys leave it blank... or more often, a picture of their supposed monster cock *rolls eyes*
Hello & welcomeSmile