Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skype question
(04-12-2012, 02:08)courtesanannabel Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 22:13)country-gal Wrote: HuhAnyone having a problem when webcamming using Skype ? I use directcam and have no problems but when using skype for bookings the clients are saying i'm jumpy, i use a Microsoft HD webcam
Thanks

hi

a little confused, as I have to turn just cam off to use skype, its the camera and screen on skype your using not the one you have for direct cam, try turning it off, happy to try with me tomorrow if you like - courtesanannabel is the name on skype

Anna x x
Thankyou Anna i will drop you an email thanks country-gal, yes i did shut directcam down and partner found a program to help reduce the webcam quality (he thinks skype was trying to keep me as HD like the webcam and thinks thats why i'm jumpy as directcam works fine) i know confusing

Are you using skype with a wireless connection? Justcamit does use as much mbps as Skype if you have a decent upload speed.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? Mistress_Silk 8 8,710 23-01-2020, 19:20
Last Post: admin