Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording using just cam it
Hi I have done a few shows recently and I have really wanted to record them but when I have gone to the settings in just cam it to record all the options and settings are greyed out so I cannot do anything with it. Anyone have any idea why this is? Angel xxx
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
Hi, Justcamit is software supplied by http://www.istreaming.com/

Adultwork have the option turned off (they may of had to pay extra to have it enabled).

I will send you a link for software that can record your webcam for you.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Some features of JCI just aren't activated, maybe something to do with the license fee AW pay justcamit for use of the software.

On that note, I wouldn't mind paying a % or two more on directcam earnings if I had all those other features available to me.
Thanks for the replies Sad what a shame that jci cant be used for recording currently. I too wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for the feature.
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
Fine if it was just us who could use it to record and not those seeking services...I can see that option being abused.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Can you link me too please? I can't use many cam etc as it just freezes my live feed Sad
(16-11-2012, 14:40)dirtyangeld Wrote: Hi I have done a few shows recently and I have really wanted to record them but when I have gone to the settings in just cam it to record all the options and settings are greyed out so I cannot do anything with it. Anyone have any idea why this is? Angel xxx

It can be done, I will drop you a PM. Any other Webcam Performers feel free to drop me a line if you don't know how to do it & think you may find it useful. Smile
(26-11-2012, 04:57)poshie Wrote:
(16-11-2012, 14:40)dirtyangeld Wrote: Hi I have done a few shows recently and I have really wanted to record them but when I have gone to the settings in just cam it to record all the options and settings are greyed out so I cannot do anything with it. Anyone have any idea why this is? Angel xxx

It can be done, I will drop you a PM. Any other Webcam Performers feel free to drop me a line if you don't know how to do it & think you may find it useful. Smile

Me too please x
(26-11-2012, 04:57)poshie Wrote:

Yes me as well please! Tyvm xx Big Grin
Hi Lolly & MD

Sorry I didn't see your posts until now (I don't seem to be getting notifications.. when there is a new post added to a thread I've partaken in..... must check my settings!). Anyway will jot you both a PM in a tick. x