Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Directchat Mobile numbers
Hi,

Can you tell me if the guys get our mobile numbers when they use direct chat, i have my own personnel mobile on there, its never been a problem as i have never had anyone ring me out of adult work.

Its just i have just got a new number and don't want to put my new mobile number down for direct chat if the can get it. Is it just they pay the credits and get a pin to put in, if someone can clear this up would be great.

Would really save me going out tomorrow to get a fuck phone if its not needed.

Thanks
Hi, no they dont get your number while using directchat.

They do get it if you use Phone chat however.

The guide they see:

How does DirectChat work?

-Find the member you want to chat to, (make sure they are showing as available). To see who's available now, click here.

-View their profile and then click on their "Phone Chat" link. Follow the subsequent DirectChat link to get your PIN number.

-Call 0203 455 0150 and when prompted enter your User ID, (which is ??????), and then the PIN number.

Your call will then be connected to the service provider. Whilst waiting for the call to be connected, you will hear short beeps.

When they click on a directchat member and click to connect they see:

Your DirectChat PIN for this provider is: ??????

Now, call 0203 455 0150 and when prompted
enter your UserID '??????' and the PIN '???????'.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-11-2012, 20:44)Admin Wrote: Hi, no they dont get your number while using directchat.

They do get it if you use Phone chat however.

The guide they see:

How does DirectChat work?

-Find the member you want to chat to, (make sure they are showing as available). To see who's available now, click here.

-View their profile and then click on their "Phone Chat" link. Follow the subsequent DirectChat link to get your PIN number.

-Call 0203 455 0150 and when prompted enter your User ID, (which is ??????), and then the PIN number.

Your call will then be connected to the service provider. Whilst waiting for the call to be connected, you will hear short beeps.

When they click on a directchat member and click to connect they see:

Your DirectChat PIN for this provider is: ??????

Now, call 0203 455 0150 and when prompted
enter your UserID '??????' and the PIN '???????'.

Thanks for that, i tend to only do direct chat and not take often, why is it they see your mobile number for phone chat?
Hi, directchat is them calling you (always)

Phonechat is you calling them (most of the time). If you number is entered they will see it when you accept.

I personally dont recommend it unless you have experience with the Adultwork site as you may accidentally give out your real number.

This diagram may help http://www.adultwork.com/images/PCFlow.png

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I use my home landline for directchat...never had a problem, saves signal and battery problems, and easier on the ear too.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I use mobile but have used landline with no probs. When calling them you could just use 141 before the number, but best thing is to have a totally separate phone just for work (and still use 141!) x
When you click on the number on your smartphone it automatically blocks it anyway!

lmfao "forgetting to block your number" as if we are THAT retarded!
Many people dont realise when using Phone chat booking that your number is shown to the client, regardless if 141 is used when calling them.

Not all performer work phones are smart phones and the 141 is easily forgotten about.

If this performer had done a phone chat booking they would have given out their personal number by accident. The 141 would have been too late Smile

adultworkbanner4
That all depends whether or not you choose to call them. If you don't provide a number for phone chat there is nothing to show the client.

Obviously.
[Image: pchat.png]

Its quite an easy mistake to make with new people to Adultwork. The top one is not public but the next box is public.

There is nothing at a glance to show the difference.

Even if you dont wish to call them your number is still shown for Phone chat bookings.

It could be something that needs highlighted abit more to show that the number will be made available to the client if they book.

adultworkbanner4