Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ID VERIFICATION.....WE ARE PUZZLED
Please help us..

We are a couple and have been told to provide verifacation.

For the last five weeks we have uploaded a upto date photo with date and uploaded our clear plain and clear passports for id person 1 and id person 2.
It also asks us to give the passport doc number names and dob.

Once doing all this and we log in a day or so after it asks us for the id proof again but our photo have been accepted.

We upload the id passports again..so clear and not blurry in jpeg ask asked....we wait and wait and wait and we dont get any notifacation nor a verified profile.

Someone please help.
P.S

weve had our profile for nearly two years
(14-11-2012, 16:46)hot and hotter Wrote: P.S

I had this problem too a little while back. I was pulling my hair out wondering what I was doing wrong.

Like you guys, I'd had my profile for a couple of years also. Everytime I submitted my documents, despite them being crystal clear, they kept getting rejected.

Anyway, long story short... you need to have photos on your actual profile showing both of your faces clearly so they can compare the documents to make sure you are in fact the same people on your profile.

The reason behind it is that some verified members have been selling verified accounts on the black market which has caused all manner of problems.

I hope I've explained that clearly enough and that it helps you both x

Hi, you can contact AW here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html to ask why they havent been accepted yet.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-11-2012, 17:51)Krystlek Wrote:
(14-11-2012, 16:46)hot and hotter Wrote: P.S

I had this problem too a little while back. I was pulling my hair out wondering what I was doing wrong.

Like you guys, I'd had my profile for a couple of years also. Everytime I submitted my documents, despite them being crystal clear, they kept getting rejected.

Anyway, long story short... you need to have photos on your actual profile showing both of your faces clearly so they can compare the documents to make sure you are in fact the same people on your profile.

The reason behind it is that some verified members have been selling verified accounts on the black market which has caused all manner of problems.

I hope I've explained that clearly enough and that it helps you both x

Hi

many thanks for your reply. This still leaves us puzzled as my mrs has a single profile of her own and has done exactly same procedure as our couple profile as aw requested, uploaded photo of herself but not for public display and photo of passport and was accepted and verified and she doesn't show her face on her profile or gallery or pvt gallery only aw knows what she looks like through the verified photo and passport. As i would think the recent photo and the passport photo would be more than enough to see its genuine and of you. So if you or any couple can help us we would be grateful as its becoming very stressful and time consuming taking photos and uploading every other day. Hope this is clearly written and not confusing as we are two very confused people at this moment in time. lol

ps also hard to contact aw regarding this issue as we tried and failed to get anywhere so if you or anyone on aw can help please do so.

thanks

xx

many thanks
Hi, we have to fix the issue of contacting AW as it should in theory be straight forward, once this is done the profile should be fine as there is something clearly wrong.

When you try to contact AW what stops you? How far do you get?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
We get an automated email saying a response within 48 hours then another which is

Hello Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we are unable to accept your verification documents at this time. For couple profiles (MM, MF, FF), both members must upload ID. The ID you upload must include: 1. a non-nude photograph of the member holding a sign with the words "AdultWork.com User ID: ******" and today's date written on it; and 2. Government issued ID showing date of birth and full name, (e.g. passport, ID card, driving licence). Please resubmit both sets of verification documents here

http://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerification.asp

Once uploaded the ID and verification photo will be checked and you will be notified by email of the outcome. Please do not reply to this email, or email webmaster, as your message will not be read. The only way to proceed is to submit the requested information exactly as described.

we go to this link in this email http://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerification.asp and it has only one id and one photo upload......and not for two as we are a couple.
Hi

Again hope you can help us. This is our query We get an automated email saying a response within 48 hours then another which is

Hello Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we are unable to accept your verification documents at this time. For couple profiles (MM, MF, FF), both members must upload ID. The ID you upload must include: 1. a non-nude photograph of the member holding a sign with the words "AdultWork.com User ID: ******" and today's date written on it; and 2. Government issued ID showing date of birth and full name, (e.g. passport, ID card, driving licence). Please resubmit both sets of verification documents here

http://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerification.asp

Once uploaded the ID and verification photo will be checked and you will be notified by email of the outcome. Please do not reply to this email, or email webmaster, as your message will not be read. The only way to proceed is to submit the requested information exactly as described.

we go to this link in this email http://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerification.asp and it has only one id and one photo upload......and not for two as we are a couple.

Also we don't understand the rejection as the photo is always accepted and verified but Id not. As we are supplying passport ID which is authentic and we recently travelled out of the country and accepted had no problems yet Adult Work do? This system seems to be automated so finding it very hard to get a direct answer to why the rejection?? please can you help as we are finding it all bizzarre and thinking the only way is to say good bye which we dont want to as we have a lot of positive feedbacks and regular customers that come to see us on cam and i am sure as time goes by they will move on as they cannot connect to us via cam due this problem. Please can you get Adult Work to resolve this issue soon.

thanks
Hi, I have emailed AW support, high chance they will just tell me to tell you to email them (policy). In which case I would send another ticket asking how 2 sets of documents can be uploaded as the link http://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerification.asp only lets you do 1 set.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(14-11-2012, 23:28)Admin Wrote: Hi, I have emailed AW support, high chance they will just tell me to tell you to email them (policy). In which case I would send another ticket asking how 2 sets of documents can be uploaded as the link http://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerification.asp only lets you do 1 set.

Thanks

Hi again

many thanks for quick response,Hope your email resolves our crisis but still dont understand why their not accepting an uploaded goverment document ie passport tells everything they want to know and ask for can't think of a more authentic document. the mind boggles??

many thanks

ps goodnight and hope tomorrow brings a new light Big Grin