Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Spunk" Over Clothing
(22-10-2012, 16:36)help_imhorny Wrote: Hi Guys and Girls,

Despite extensive research into the most graphic/detailed "purple" ad's, I cannot find any girls who mention they are not adverse to "spunk" on their clothing.

If you would be so kind as to suggest someone suitable who is comfortable with spunk on any part of her pre-arranged outfit, it would make my next punt so much more enjoyable.

My tastes are otherwise extremely vanilla, so not bothered about any other services, maybe less is actually more IMO.

Any lady down South considered and any as far North as, say Preston; but if possible the following would be advantageous:

Non-"barebacker",
Willingness to provide her own clothes, (will they wash them and wear them again?!);
18-55ish
Reasonably slim,
Tanned;
Open-minded/unshockable
Mildy submissive (in the context of role play)

Many thanks if anyone has a chance to offer genuine info.

i might be cool with that...in brum
(22-10-2012, 16:36)help_imhorny Wrote: Hi Guys and Girls,

Despite extensive research into the most graphic/detailed "purple" ad's, I cannot find any girls who mention they are not adverse to "spunk" on their clothing.

If you would be so kind as to suggest someone suitable who is comfortable with spunk on any part of her pre-arranged outfit, it would make my next punt so much more enjoyable.

My tastes are otherwise extremely vanilla, so not bothered about any other services, maybe less is actually more IMO.

Any lady down South considered and any as far North as, say Preston; but if possible the following would be advantageous:

Non-"barebacker",
Willingness to provide her own clothes, (will they wash them and wear them again?!);
18-55ish
Reasonably slim,
Tanned;
Open-minded/unshockable
Mildy submissive (in the context of role play)

Many thanks if anyone has a chance to offer genuine info.

Doubt you'll find one to offer "spunk over clothing" as a service but any girl who enjoys roleplay might do it if asked and especially if you provide something for her to wear.
Good luck