Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

members being posters.
(29-04-2011, 19:54)kenny m Wrote: As your posts are funny, and your 5'11", I think you should be callled the Jolly green giant....

right kenneth your due over my knee for your cheek

Oh I think it will be worth a few slaps for that!.....what with my jeans down!....ooohhh missus...and whats that in your right hand?.
(29-04-2011, 23:54)kenny m Wrote: Oh I think it will be worth a few slaps for that!.....what with my jeans down!....ooohhh missus...and whats that in your right hand?.

a riding crop

God six of the best on either cheek is a bit much Lolo, but I liked the way you rubbed cream into it afterwards.
(27-04-2011, 18:11)jackhammer Wrote: Perhaps a competition or incentive scheme for posting.

I disagree.
Punterchat already has one of those in place, and it is just abused by the non regular posters.

You have to want to post on a forum as you genuinely want to be there and to type your stuff to one another.

Forums can be an acquired taste.
Not all will tantalise each of our own particular taste buds though!

A community on a forum just naturally can evolve just by itself.
Those who like it will hang out on it at times in and spend some time posting and reading, sharing experiences and having a bit of banter.
Those who do not like it will not!

Is it a case of watch this space/forum?
Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
It is also worthwhile remembering to allow others to join in the banter, and to treat them as hospitable as possable, as it can be seen as a clique to the outsider.

There has been a few forums that I have struggled to break into their confidances, and be accepted as something of an equal.

I think non bitchy threads and posts tend to draw out the less confident eventually. Not everyone has an opinion on everything (what like I do), so they choose their moment to post and as long as it is not totally over looked and hopped over, they will likely post again when the time is right.
(02-05-2011, 17:45)kenny m Wrote: It is also worthwhile remembering to allow others to join in the banter, and to treat them as hospitable as possable, as it can be seen as a clique to the outsider.

There has been a few forums that I have struggled to break into their confidances, and be accepted as something of an equal.

some are very cliquey

(02-05-2011, 19:42)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 17:45)kenny m Wrote: It is also worthwhile remembering to allow others to join in the banter, and to treat them as hospitable as possable, as it can be seen as a clique to the outsider.

some are very cliquey

You are so right Lolo there are boards that I have joined but would never in a million years posting on members come across as being very confrontational and cold just looking for an arguement making new members feel unwelcome just like throwing yourself into the lions den I would much prefer to be somewhere that is friendly and sees humour as just that humour we can all get on whether we share the same opinions or not

Forum warriors we call them!

Some folk find it hard to type and join in threads, it is only natural.
I quite like a game/word thread on forums as anyone can join in on those to get a bit of confidence before joining in on other threads.

Lucy.
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359