Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help Please and how i got caught out re feedback
Hi everyone, please be gentle as im a newbie and this is my first post here.

Please could some kind person let me know how to upload my pic on here? as i have done everything else but just cant see it.

I dont like the avatar as i like to be personal =appreciated, wow cannot believe i have been on adultwork so long lol, im on the last page now for profiles opened and when i joined there was 24 pages before me =all now gone! ow

Anyways my point ladies, its my fault really not much gets past me these days but this one did and i got a negative feedback as a result so please check the phone numbers of your bookings! as i did not see it this guy booked me for an hours 121 but put the +44 before his mobby number within an hour or two i had e mailed him all the details where we were meeting etc

That was 5days before, i always follow this up with a text 2 days before confirming the meet giving the guy the opportunity then to ask any questions only then did i spot that there was only ten digits in his mobby number the +44 had masked that fact and it looked ok at a glance i had already confirmed the booking but gave him the benefit of the doubt i e mailed him twice then before the meet through awork
but he did not respond but sadly thats not unusual so awaited him for his booking text email or phone call obviously he did not turn up did not ring despite him saying he did!!

As i was away from my computer doing incalls i could not do anything about it till i got home long after his booking which he did not show up for but in the meantime he had left me bad feedback in which he stated he did leave me a mobby with 10 digits!! well i think thats pretty choice!

Its on my profile for all to see! as i leave my negs as genuine guys can see,
i dont hide anything, i was just miffed as i had done everything i could to make the booking work.

agh, point is awork should drop the +44 before the mobby number as this hid his ten digits only allow the booking to made is there are 11 digits in the mobby

ie starting with the 07 for the uk
my point?
if a guy does a booking with the +44 before his number with the 0
then dropped -please count the digits!!

im sure a lot of you will respond to me and confirm what has just happened to me!!
well my point i am still learning
even after all this time

be happy everyone
kirie..xxx
Hello. Sorry to hear you got messed about, it's never fair.

Just a couple of quick thoughts...

Shouldn't a mobile number be 10 digits after the +44?

So if the mobile was 07756 764356 for example (I have made that up by the way), it would be +447756 764356 which is 10 digits isn't it?

I would also think that restricting AW bookings to UK only mobile numbers might cause a few problems with international visitors looking for a little company at airport hotels :-)

I think she means it was only ten digits once you replace the +44 with 0

+44797632654

The second one is obviously a digit short... you can see it at a glance and if you read it out loud it's really obvious.

But the first one somehow looks like it is the right length even though it isn't - they are the same number...

Actually, even reading out the first number, it still doesn't stand out as being wrong.

Weird.

Never noticed that effect before.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Quote:Please could some kind person let me know how to upload my pic on here? as i have done everything else but just cant see it.
Click on User CP (at the top of the page in the bar carrying the stats)
Look under Your profile, in the Left hand column, click on change avatar, then choose custom, and upload from your PC or website.

The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 200x200 pixels.
The maximum file size for avatars is 1,000 KB.
Sorry to hear about your bad feedback Kirie. Most punters can and will see past your one lot of bad feedback there are much worse things out there.
A lot of working girls will have bad feedback at some stage and it is probably not the wgs fault a lot of the time
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]