Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Who should have access?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male and Female allowed?
29.41%
5 29.41%
Female allowed only?
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Private Areas
I don't think it matters if you are male female tv/ts as long as your a verified aw service provider with feedback.

And you use your working name on adult work

This will stop some men opening up an aw account and pretending to be a service provider to get into the private forum area.

Instead of saying a female only area, would be better if it was a private area for service providers only using there aw name, are verified and have feedback.

(24-08-2012, 15:06)Lollycoxx Wrote: Instead of saying a female only area, would be better if it was a private area for service providers only using there aw name, are verified and have feedback.

Thats what there used to be, but one member kicked up a fuss that it should be for women only, not service providers only!

(24-08-2012, 08:25)blue-satin Wrote: Before I can make an decision, it as to be an informed one.
Can you please define? Girls’
Since it isn’t no longer clear cut in today’s society
I don’t want to exclude such girls as Tvs for example.

Sorry to be a pain but for me this is an important question.

Kind

Bluesatin xxx

Any lady that you let in needs to have a checkable working history I suppose the easiest way to do it is if a sex worker has male visitors viewers or listerners then they should be given access. But you need to be able to verify that in some way.
Of course a fair few agencies register on forums as ladies but some have males running them.
It will never be a really secure area for lady service providers only as you cannot vet everyone and you will never be able to see who is sharing info in your private members area with others.
This will happen regardless how careful you are so do not worry about it set it up and see how it goes.
Do not let males in there at all wether they are service providers or not I could become a service provider and get feedback without really trying very hard it is not that difficult. I would just need to ask a few ladies that I know
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(24-08-2012, 15:06)Lollycoxx Wrote: Instead of saying a female only area, would be better if it was a private area for service providers only using there aw name, are verified and have feedback.

It is to easy to become a service provider and to gain feedback you just have to know a few ladies that will support your ambition.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I am on a local forum where I have access to the ladies section there are a number of checks done prior to being given access you need to be well established and an active member of the board and also the board owner actually gives you a call on your works phone number to verify that you are actually female once this is all verified the existing members are then asked if they are comfortable admitting a new member it is also password protected
I think that the phone idea is not a good one as not all people want to give out there mobile phone numbers if they are cammers etc.

I think if you look at the aw profile and feedback of people you can see who is the genuine female or male service providers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i join the private areas to the AW forum xKitty 60 76,033 22-01-2020, 17:37
Last Post: TheLegendofBentCock