Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can't upload movie clip????
I have a movie clip which is approx 8 mins long and 139MB and it just keeps timing out or asking to reload every time I try to upload it. It's too big to email and when I try to upload via the FTP thing it says "google chrome could not connect to....". Help please!!!!!!!!! Also last night I posted about voicemail, I have set it up but when I call the number to try and record a personal greeting it asks for my user id to be typed in on the keypad...how???
139mb is massive for 8 minutes, at 17mb per minute it will most likely not work for most clients who attempt to stream the media and if they are downloading it they would have enough time to go to the shops and back before its downloaded.

If you have the windows movie maker on your computer you can try re-sizing it, maybe down to 5mb per min for a high quality clip (40mb for the total length)

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
It was filmed on a camcorder, then edited and exported through windows live movie maker, so why is it so big?
Because the setting to save the file wasnt done correctly.

Re-open in movie maker and choose a lower setting and re-save.

The current setting of 17mb per min is close to DVD quality, use a setting closer to an internet friendly size.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I save to email size and aim for 2 minute clips to keep the price under 3 credits, otherwise they use their freeview allowance to view them. As it's 8 minutes long I'd price it at 11 credits as it won't be under 3. The freeviews only allow them up to 10 credits per item.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stats on movie clip sales MissSubspace 4 4,315 25-08-2020, 22:41
Last Post: MissSubspace
  movie clip juicybootyj 5 8,458 28-04-2017, 20:53
Last Post: Mia_Fox
  Movie Clip Price keeps changing help! kitty soft boobs 6 6,611 03-05-2013, 13:52
Last Post: kitty soft boobs