Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queries re going Self-Employed
I use the accountant plugging on this thread lol............first meeting was good.

Admin is correct webcamming account on aw are basic and a no brainer really, if your using other sites as well and don't want the headache of getting it off on time and to safe any hassle an accountant for a few hundred is worth it.

Not so sure they can save you money, but there a few things you won't know about that they can save, although if i was doing it myself i would of been taking off more as i spend a fortune making myself look good but was tad by my accountant i couldn't use all these things as the tax man would challenge it by saying i would use those things if i was camming or not.

This will be my first year having an accountant always did them myself before and keep all my books etc from previous years.
Didnt read the whole posts completely as its late, but noticed the "they know x y z", as its webcamming and non variable really, once you know these things once why pay again?

Take all the notes down and do it yourself, it will save you alot of money in the long run.

I agree on the time and effort but from the money point of view it would be nearly impossible to argue they can save you money, they dont get mates rates with the hmrc.

(Based on webcamming/AW as the only source of reported income)

I do use an accountant personally but not to save money, they know nothing more than whats already public info and out there to read/research.

We pay £400 per year for our accountant, which is quite alot but we do transact more than 2mil per year and have 800-900 transactions per day.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(11-08-2012, 23:45)Admin Wrote: We pay £400 per year for our accountant, which is quite alot but we do transact more than 2mil per year and have 800-900 transactions per day.

Errr... forgive my ignorance... but what is it you... err... do?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Dailypay service on AW, SM and MyFreeCams.com http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1927.html
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Oh! I didn't realise!

No wonder there are so many cam girls on here then Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Thank you everyone for your kind responses, they have been really helpful (& sorry for slow reply only I was away over the weekend) - I think I will probably register as ‘Entertainer’. The incoming credit on my bank statement from AW shows up as "Chexx Americas" - so from what you guys said that should suffice for HMRC.

Thanks again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork admin 121 205,893 27-10-2019, 11:03
Last Post: Mia_Wallace