Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile Removd
Hi everyone - I only registered on here today, mainly because I had a terrible experience today.
I had my beloved profile of 2 years with all my feed back removed.
I think it could be because I refused to send a potential (dodgy sounding) client a face pic yesterday and I think he reported me to be spiteful. They said in their email that I had been reported for the pictures not been of me!! (They most certainly are!!!)
It just shows how sensitive people can be, and also how the system can go against us. I had over £200 in credit on there. I read the posts on here and sent a very polite email to them, explaining that my photo's were all genuine and my feedback backed that up with all of it being positive. I just wanted to let people know that all is not always lost when this thing happens to us. I so nearly didn't email them and was just going to set up another profile and start from scratch.
They did however get back to me within an HOUR! I was really pleasantly surprised. If this should happen to anyone else, then don't despair! They did listen and my profile, credits and most importantly feed back is back online. Also thanks for the advice on this forum, without it I wouldn't have been able to make head nor tail of their procedure.

cheers Charlotte
Glad to hear you got everything sorted and online again.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
AW are very good... but I still think they are too darned quick to take a girls profile down. And why this time? Because one client has made an unsubstantiated allegation?

It's the only major complaint about them I have... and probably only because I was burnt myself a while back. but unfortunately I didn't find this site and I didn't know that I could have had it re-instated, so I just lost all my history, all my emails, all my feedback and all my field reports and just started over again. Lucky for me I didn't have any credits on the site at the time.

Otherwise I think it is an amazing site... easily the best out there by a country mile.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(01-08-2012, 19:05)Trinity-Belle Wrote: AW are very good... but I still think they are too darned quick to take a girls profile down. And why this time? Because one client has made an unsubstantiated allegation?

It's the only major complaint about them I have... and probably only because I was burnt myself a while back. but unfortunately I didn't find this site and I didn't know that I could have had it re-instated, so I just lost all my history, all my emails, all my feedback and all my field reports and just started over again. Lucky for me I didn't have any credits on the site at the time.

Otherwise I think it is an amazing site... easily the best out there by a country mile.

I totally agree... To wake up this morning and not be able to get into the site, and then get a fairly scary email telling me that I had allegedly got fake pictures on there was really upsetting. I now feel really paranoid of all my new clients and feel I will have to tread on egg shells with people to avoid being reported. I have nothing but positive feed back. Surely AW must realise that if fake photos were being used that someone would point it out in feed back. I think that they should give a warning first that there is an issue,, also the questionable photo's in question should be made clear. I have hundreds on there and they have told me that I must take the pictures off that are not of me!!! They are all me, so I now feel I should just remove the lot just in case I get taken down again... It certainly makes me very concerned about letting credits add up in the future. Sometimes I let them go up to over £500 and it's a lot of cash to lose. Additionally good feedback and reputation takes a long time to build. To have it taken away at the click of a switch because of a potentially malicious client is simply unfair. I have been one of the lucky ones today. I'm sure not all people are as lucky in getting their profiles back Sad
Totally.

I still worry now... every time I mistype my login details and get that dreaded message "no user exists for that username and password" I shudder and thing "oh, no! Not again!" and it was nearly two years ago that I lost mine!

We really shouldn't have to worry like this.

I can see their point of view... that it is difficult to tell who is fake... but the flip side of that is that it is actually quite easy to spot a profile which is almost certainly going to turn out to be genuine. Two years on the site with loads of positive feedback... really very unlikely to be a fake - one month on the site with no feedback... different situation.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(01-08-2012, 19:05)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Because one client has made an unsubstantiated allegation?

Didnt read the full two posts as its late but we have no proof of this, the poster only assumed it was because of this.

Also the only thing we know is what the post tells us.

"The only thing we know is that we know nothing"

adultworkbanner4
(01-08-2012, 20:22)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I can see their point of view... that it is difficult to tell who is fake... but the flip side of that is that it is actually quite easy to spot a profile which is almost certainly going to turn out to be genuine. Two years on the site with loads of positive feedback... really very unlikely to be a fake - one month on the site with no feedback... different situation.

The profile above may have been subject to an auto ban, this could be the reason it was instantly turned on after being brought to their attention so they wouldnt have seen the 2 years or the feedback when it was banned at first.

And as we know, 2 years and positive fb doesnt make the profile genuine, just gives it more of a chance of being genuine.

adultworkbanner4