Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily pay and security
Tongue 
Hi all,I'm new here though i've been on aw 3 years,I was just wondering if any of you recommend the daily pay feature on here and how you know you can trust it etc. I hate to question peoples trust but naturally im abit wary of giving my adultwork password over as that means my bank details and private messages would be shown wouldn't it? I'ts a little confusing why my password is needed and is this the only way we can transfer daily? Thanks in advance.
Hmmm I've read about it online, and seemingly some people say it works for them, but for me it would mean literally thousands of pounds down over the financial year, so no chance... 6% is a lot when you think of it that way.
You can change your password before and after the transfer is complete. Its needed by all groups on Adultwork and is quite standard.

Dailypay will submit your password and username to Adultwork to show they have been given permission to add you, otherwise any group could add anyone.

In exchange for the 6% you get:

No bank fee's.
No exchange rate fee's.
Advertising on the Adultwork forums.
Advertising on the largest, most exposed and highest rated group on Adultwork.
No minimum payout.
No pay delays when normal members are subject to a pay delay, eg because of bank holidays, errors in the system.
Pay sent daily to your bank.
Chargeback protection.

All these benefits far outweigh the 6%, the advertising/extra exposure alone will increase your sales past the 6%.

The group will also soon be getting featured every single day on the homepage outbidding any other group.

The 6% is also tax deductible.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Any idea when the group will be getting featured on the homepage?

Last one was on the 15th June. Next features will be getting done once the Dailypay forums go live so members can give feedback on it and other new features.

Forums will be going live any day now, an email will be sent to your Adultwork account notifying you of this also.

adultworkbanner4
ok look forward to an email with updates , thanks x
Ok now my interest is well and truly piqued, lol! The extra exposure part, most especially...

Admin - what if you're already a member of another AdultWork group, I assume you cannot take advantage of this service?
Hi, yes sorry, only 1 group membership allowed on Adultwork.

adultworkbanner4
Now if I didn't have my own group I would be very tempted to do this if only to dodge the bank fees/exchange rates!

Sounds great!
Definitely a pity KDB Smile

You could take advantage of the affiliate program once up and running though. Each sign up will most likely be in the region of £25. Would add up quickly with your connections Smile

adultworkbanner4