Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the map option on iPad accurate?
I just downloaded the AW App for iPad. It is quite good but it is a cut down version of the website. One interesting feature is the 'map' button on the WG profiles. When pushed it opens a google map and 'seems' to take you right to the street on which the WG is working from.
A quick search for girls within a five mile radius was very interesting as it pointed to a few local streets I know very well. However, it also resulted in me spotting a pattern.
Now I know a few girls mat buddy up and share an apartment for bookings, but in my area it seems like about 20 girls are working from just three locations!!
Has anyone else noticed this, or tested the map accuracy ( I've not had chance yet, but this week I'll do a couple of discrete drive bys to see precisely where the map points.
By the way it is using my postcode accurately as it shows a handy route in blue of how to get from my house to the WG!!! And a prompt button is top right in case I need directions....
I am using this signature until I can think of something really witty to write....
I am not sure how that would work as you do not put your full postcode into Adultwork - First part only, e.g. MA60 so this would point to the same place for all the girls

Which probably answers your question.

It would use your post code correctly as you would be enterring your full postcode

Sarah x x x

PS If you looked at my profile, I am located in somebody's garden shed, according to google for SL3
Thank you Sarah.....that answers my question, but good to know that there may be some dates to be had nearby......and not necessarily in a garden shed..... ;-)

I am using this signature until I can think of something really witty to write....