HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Services - what to do
I will never look at ladies with blood shot eyes in the same light again,
It might be a genuine reason but it is going to make me smile
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

On the plus side, he was incredibly apologetic and even texted me afterwards to apologise and ask if I was alright! Ha ha
Very good for your skin... much better than any of the lotions and potions you can buy at the chemist!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(03-06-2012, 14:50)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Very good for your skin... much better than any of the lotions and potions you can buy at the chemist!

Do you reckon I could get away with offering my skin cream for free with a few choice ladies that i meet everyday or might I get a few choice replies

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I must be in a totally other camp. I can't imagine anything more disrespectful than a guy shooting his load all over my face. Some may say it may make an improvement but I'm sorry there aint no spunk going near my face. It may be good for your skin - protein and all - but I would rather stick to creams that I know are more beneficial than spunk. UndecidedAngry
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I agree with lady lust, dont want any near my eyes or face! Neck down for me too!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
huge thanks
Thanks for the advice