Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transfering credits
Hi AW,

If you have more than one profile ie a single and a duo (mm or mf) profile, is there anyway you can transfer money to your bank account with one transaction? Im sure i did see that on the site but i cant find how to do it again this morning.

Thanks

Annabelle xxxxxxx
I have found that if you make the transfer from both profiles to the same account at the same time they go in as one payment
Kinky is right, if you make the transfer within the same payout period to the exact same payment details they will enter your bank as one payment.

You cannot however have 75 credits in one account and 75 credits in another account and make a transfer for 150 to meet the minimum. Only way to combine credits like that is to create a group and add both members to the group.

http://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hiya im new and did my first webcam last night i confirmed the booking and logged onto skype but the customer hadnt confirmed the booking so my credits didnt go in what can i do ive emailed him but hes not responding
LucyLovesx Heart

twitter @xxlucylovesxxx
If he did not confirm then you would not have exchanged either details or credits so there is nothing to do!
(20-05-2012, 20:02)lucylovesxx Wrote: hiya im new and did my first webcam last night i confirmed the booking and logged onto skype but the customer hadnt confirmed the booking so my credits didnt go in what can i do ive emailed him but hes not responding

Unfortunately nothing Lucy...except leave what feedback you can but you can't leave a rating. Some guys prey on newbies like this, the way not to get caught in future is to never give out your skype or msn address, they don't need to be given it by you as it will be shown to them once they have confirmed and you will see theirs then too. If I'm asked for it I just say that they will receive when they have confirmed.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transfering credits to different UK account BrittKelevra 2 5,338 20-12-2015, 12:42
Last Post: Ana_X