Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
video rentals
Well after looking hard for a contact email on adultwork im trying to upload video rentals i have a mac computer and im using File Zilla but im having no joy getting access denied and cannot connect error messages i can upload clips fine why cant the site just have a seperate upload page for rentals why do you have to do it via FTP?
If anyone can help me i would be very grateful
Thanks
Matt
I think the are split because of the file sizes of the rentals.

Adultwork dont have a contact email address, they have a ticket system here though http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

From the help guide here I found this:

We moved servers on the 28th of December 2010 that required a change of IP address. You should point your FTP client towards 92.48.193.42.

Login as "anonymous" with your email address as your password.

Passive mode should be off, our firewall supports FTP data connections. If you are using Internet Explorer's FTP mode check this setting via Tools - Internet Options - Advanced.

You will not be able to list the contents of the upload folder and your FTP client will probably complain about that, but you can upload to it.

If this doesnt help you can send a ticket to Adultwork with the guide above.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(12-05-2012, 20:30)Admin Wrote: I think the are split because of the file sizes of the rentals.

Adultwork dont have a contact email address, they have a ticket system here though http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

We moved servers on the 28th of December 2010 that required a change of IP address. You should point your FTP client towards 92.48.193.42.

Passive mode should be off, our firewall supports FTP data connections. If you are using Internet Explorer's FTP mode check this setting via Tools - Internet Options - Advanced.

You will not be able to list the contents of the upload folder and your FTP client will probably complain about that, but you can upload to it.

Yes already done this no joy ill send them a ticket
Thanks

(14-05-2012, 19:00)hardcorespunkymatt Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 20:30)Admin Wrote: I think the are split because of the file sizes of the rentals.

Thanks

i have sorted this issue out now downloaded "cyberduck" turned my firewall off hey presto works fine
Thanks for your help
Matt Smile
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with your fix. Glad its sorted.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(20-05-2012, 15:16)hardcorespunkymatt Wrote:
(14-05-2012, 19:00)hardcorespunkymatt Wrote:

Thanks

i have sorted this issue out now downloaded "cyberduck" turned my firewall off hey presto works fine
Thanks for your help
Matt Smile

Now that we have established that none of the other information provided on the site was any use, did you turn the firewall off for the entire duration of the uploading process (ie, hours at a time)

Is that absolutely necessary/safe?

Thanks in advance!