Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Location Info?
Hi there,

I just wondered why I keep getting guys ask me in free if I am in the USA they are saying it says it on my profile but I am a UK cam slut and I have never been to the USA.
When I sign in in the morning I make sure it is uk when I click enter as apparntley your ISP provider if amercian (AOL) can make it automatically go to amercia and I have cleared my cookies and use Internet explorer now so confused.

When I look at my profile it says my part of the UK I am in.

Any ideas?
Hi!

I've had a quick look at your profile and it definitely says you're in the UK. x
I remember this issue appearing before, dont remember the exact fix though sorry.

On this page http://www.adultwork.com/RegistrationDetails.asp in the regional settings box make sure the UK is selected if not already and anywhere else you put your country is set to the UK, eg edit profile page.

Both these may already be set to the UK.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I think it's an IP address issue. I think that was the advice given on previous posts.
They did say before it was an IP issue or my ISP but I have checked it all to make sure UK just strange but will see thanks anyway.Smile
Bear in mind that IP addresses do change regularly. It might be worth checking what location your IP address is showing by using this website: http://whatismyipaddress.com especially at the times when guys are saying you are located in the US. If it is an issue for you, it might be worth changing to a broadband provider who is registered in the UK. I'm with BT and my IP's are always in the UK.